Re: I have been writing code for 38 years.. Ask me anything (AMA)

In other words, would you like to become a trader who manages other people's capital for some kind of reward?
When I see such people, I ask them only one question, to which I never hear an intelligible answer ...
If you have the grail, then why do you need someone ??? Can't you find, say, $ 10 or $ 100 to open the first position, and then, for example, a year later, become a dollar millionaire? If you have some kind of miracle indicator, why are you selling it ?? Well, work on it signals and you will again become a millionaire in a year.
In response, I hear either some nonsense about too much money can never be, or just silence.
ziggy wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:08 pm
i am musically focused while working on this project.
Yes, I noticed it ...
By the way, in my opinion, I once saw your thread at the forex factory. There were also tons of music videos and nothing concrete ...

ImpLaNT wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:18 pm In other words, would you like to become a trader who manages other people's capital for some kind of reward?
When I see such people, I ask them only one question, to which I never hear an intelligible answer ...
If you have the grail, then why do you need someone ??? Can't you find, say, $ 10 or $ 100 to open the first position, and then, for example, a year later, become a dollar millionaire? If you have some kind of miracle indicator, why are you selling it ?? Well, work on it signals and you will again become a millionaire in a year.
In response, I hear either some nonsense about how much money can never be, or just silence.

Yes, I noticed it ...
By the way, in my opinion, I once saw your thread at the forex factory. There were also tons of music videos and nothing concrete ...
and so what is your point? do you have a specific question to ask me?

btw, the forexfactory banned my account originally BECAUSE I WOULDNT SHARE MY SOFTWARE WITH THEM.

fk the forexfactory.

forexfactory users assured me that traders are good good people and that we help each other and that we share with each other and THAT IF I DIDNT WANT TO SHARE THEN WHY AM I IN A TRADING FORUM?

after they cancelled my account BECAUSE I WOULDNT SHARE MY SOFTWARE, they had a giggle party and they called me a cunt and a bitch.

btw, i am reading your posts about trend following... do you know what that reminds me of? it reminds me of following a tornado.

i hope that you are successful, but it reminds me of following a tornado.

You will never have a concrete answer to my concrete questions. You did not answer the most harmless ones that I asked at the very beginning, citing to nondisclosure. What's the point of asking you about something ??? And ... what to ask then ??

If you are a cool coder - why do you need someone's help ??
If you own some kind of miracle algorithm, why do you need someone? If you know everything and can do it yourself - why do you need someone ??
You wanted questions - here are questions for you ...

ImpLaNT wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:31 pm You will never have a concrete answer to my concrete questions.
If you are a cool coder - why do you need someone's help ??
If you know everything and can do it yourself - why do you need someone ??
there are issues that i might want to discuss that are not strategy specific questions.

such as, do you have any hands on experience with plugging into a liquidity provider?

thank you.

i remember telling the story about how my original partner in this project straight up robbed me of my software, tho he did give me $10k as a get the fk out gift, lol..

the forexfactory users told me how stupid i was for allowing myself to get robbed.

yeah, stupid? yeah... i was... but now i dont discuss strategy.

period.

that software that was stolen from me TURNED A 900% GAIN IN ONE YEAR ON A LIVE ACCOUNT.

THEY CALLED ME A LIAR AT THE FOREXFACTORY.

they told me that if i really had a 900% trading system that i would be using it, which does make sense, on the surface...

but i am not here to be a trader... i am here to solve a computer programming problem.

DO NOT HARASS ME BECAUSE I WONT SHARE MY WORK WITH YOU.

my software ran in this beautiful home for one year and turned a 900% profit...

THIS WAS ENTIRELY MY WORK.

andrei-1 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:48 pm 1,2,3. :)

It seems to me that at your age you can think of a lake house. I've been thinking about it for a long time. There are already good companies. I guess I'm tired. :)
this is what traders do all of the time to me..

they come at me very gently at first, and they start harassing me because i wont share my work with them.

you are desperate to find a solution to the trading equation.

i am actually a terminal patient right now and i had kicked around the idea of just straight out giving my software to someone..

i came very close to dying about three days ago..

enjoy your bollinger bands.

trading begins in nine hours.