Need Help with Fibonacci Golden Zone

Hello,

My name is Paul. I am a trader.

Recently I saw Fibonacci Golden Zone in action and I was very impressed. It knows exactly when to get out of the markets.

The trouble is I am struggling with how to properly interpret the chart so I can properly make an assessment and know which position to take and watch as it reaches its predetermined exit level( I am amazed by how it does that) even before the trade has ever begun.

Looking too simply at the chart and inaccurately using the levels is not a strategy. I am interested in learning the correct way. I need something more concrete and profound because when it operates perfectly it always meets the exit at that exact point.

I am looking for guidance as to how to properly and accurately interpret the chart so that I am rarely wrong. I need to learn how to think about this system.

Any help would be wonderful. Thank you.

Re: Need Help with Fibonacci Golden Zone

paulade wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:01 pm Hello,

My name is Paul. I am a trader.

Recently I saw Fibonacci Golden Zone in action and I was very impressed. It knows exactly when to get out of the markets.

The trouble is I am struggling with how to properly interpret the chart so I can properly make an assessment and know which position to take and watch as it reaches its predetermined exit level( I am amazed by how it does that) even before the trade has ever begun.

Looking too simply at the chart and inaccurately using the levels is not a strategy. I am interested in learning the correct way. I need something more concrete and profound because when it operates perfectly it always meets the exit at that exact point.

I am looking for guidance as to how to properly and accurately interpret the chart so that I am rarely wrong. I need to learn how to think about this system.

Any help would be wonderful. Thank you.

Good night, all right Paul? first, where did you see it? I believe that some books on the subject could help you, but I imagine that these points, added to some relevant pivot point, already have their value.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:54 pm There's also a user manual here: Fibonacci Golden Zone - User Manual. Have you looked through it?

It's got quite a bit of info in there!
I have looked at it. I understand their rules. But I am hoping that there is a way to analyze the zig zags in a way that definitely is more formidable as a strategy that allows someone to be more accurate. Especially considering that when it is right. It is right all the way.

paulade wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:01 pm I have looked at it. I understand their rules. But I am hoping that there is a way to analyze the zig zags in a way that definitely is more formidable as a strategy that allows someone to be more accurate. Especially considering that when it is right. It is right all the way.
Is there a way to add 88.6 and 78.6 levels? I use those as entry and 1st tp levels during retracements.