Re: Is The Earth Flat ?

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:25 am Man... I honestly, wish you so well in life. I'm an Aeronautical Engineer and not an Aerospace Engineer ; )─

Trade well... and have a nice morning in NZ, I like that country, hiking and camping are so refreshing back there.
Wish you well also mate.

This kind of sideways thinking leads to bad results if it isn't stepped on and squashed. No ifs or buts a wrong premise leads to a wrong outcome. I realized with the covid nonsense if this isn't stepped on fast it is cancer.

No more tolerance of complete bullshit. Say what you like in a free society but be ready to be taken apart by people who actually know what they are talking about.

Nbats7979 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:32 am Wish you well also mate.
... but be ready to be taken apart by people who actually know what they are talking about.
Then... maybe share something by not attacking people in social media with some bullshit words like "retarded" ...it kinda stains you with this type of thing. Since you "actually" know means... you have a lot to share about. And I expect more than just by putting out covid or cancer thingy herein.

Regardless... I'm out. There's no point in arguing or continuing to talk about this subject matter. This thread is out of scope... I'm going back to coding and preparing for this trading week ahead.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:43 am Then... maybe share something by not attacking people in social media with some bullshit words like "retarded" ...it kinda stains yourself with this type of thing. Since you "actually" know means... you have a lot to share about.

Regardless... I'm out. There's no point in arguing or continuing to talk about this subject matter here. Out of scope... I'm currently coding and preparing for this trading week ahead.
It is retarded to say the earth is flat. It is a super low IQ thing to say. It's like "I believe in miracles and unicorns". Triple rainbows are real because my friend told me. For fucksake grow up now. When did everyone become a total pussy afraid of reality? I don't like needles, I don't like elections, I don't like gravity or the curvature of the earths surface. RETARDS. Know your place. It is STFU.

Nbats7979 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:51 am It is retarded to say the earth is flat. It is a super low IQ thing to say. It's like "I believe in miracles and unicorns". Triple rainbows are real because my friend told me. For fucksake grow up now. When did everyone become a total pussy afraid of reality? I don't like needles, I don't like elections, I don't like gravity or the curvature of the earths surface. RETARDS. Know your place. It is STFU.
Afraid of reality? STFU? Unicorns? Pussy? Fucksake? Low IQ? ─stop describing yourself here ; )─
But... if these things make you feel happy... Then, Keep feeding your ego ,; )─ No wonder... this kind of thing proliferates because people who said "actually" know... are simply throwing some bullshit instead of actually satisfying the questions people ask by providing proof out there to remove some doubts.

But...Now, I, therefore, conclude that you are truly and "actually" knows a lot of bullshit words. That is for sure, no doubt about that.

Have a great day!
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:11 am Afraid of reality? STFU? Unicorns? Pussy? Fucksake? Low IQ? ─stop describing yourself here ; )─
But... if these things make you feel happy... Then, Keep feeding your ego ,; )─

Now, I, therefore, conclude that you are truly and "actually" knows a lot of bullshit words. That is for sure, no doubt about that.

Have a great day!
You also have a great day.

This seems like a passive-aggressive kind of reply. When you have no answer then you act like a bitch. Somebody got to call out this nonsense.

Nbats7979 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:17 am You also have a great day.

This seems like a passive-aggressive kind of reply. When you have no answer then you act like a bitch. Somebody got to call out this nonsense.
Bitch ??? Who's acting me? I have no answer??? ...Telling this to yourself... Again!!! Tsk tsk tsk... You really have a lot to say for a person who "actually" knows ; )─. But, so disappointing... It is just a lot more bullshit words coming from you.

I suggest that you stop bullshitting yourself. Don't reply anymore... Stop incriminating yourself here ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:27 am Bitch ??? Who's acting me? I have no answer??? ...You, Again!!! Hahaha! This is coming from you who said, "actually" knows... You really have a lot to say. But, so disappointing... It is just a lot more bullshit words from you.

I suggest that you stop bullshitting yourself. Don't reply anymore... Stop incriminating yourself here ; )─
Is an Aeronautical Engineer the same as Aaron Rodgers saying Immunized?

Just to make it easy. Both are false.