Re: Is The Earth Flat ?

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:46 am If there's an edge, there's the so-called Firmament wherein man can't get through, so why would you fall? On a ball shape place... You can't fall because of gravity? There were multiple equations about Gravity... Until Einstein made the Universe put into the equation to justify Gravity. Is the Universe real?

Think of this the other way around. If you are the God, the creator of all things in the beginning... Why would you make a ball shape place to put all Matters on its surface?
The reason I created a spherical shape is that one can conveniently walk around it and secondly Einstein could verify his theory of gravity. If I created a flat disk one would have to climb over the edge to see what's underneath, just to find out that I put nothing there because I did not want to have things upside down.....as gravity was still needed to exist for Einstein to proof at a later stage. Another reason is, that I wanted people in 2021 still discussing that issue, despite all the means available to verify how my creation looks like. Needless to say that I'm surprised and utterly disappointed......... :lmao:

RplusT wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:24 pm The reason I created a spherical shape is that one can conveniently walk around it and secondly Einstein could verify his theory of gravity. If I created a flat disk one would have to climb over the edge to see what's underneath, just to find out that I put nothing there because I did not want to have things upside down.....as gravity was still needed to exist for Einstein to proof at a later stage. Another reason is, that I wanted people in 2021 still discussing that issue, despite all the means available to verify how my creation looks like. Needless to say that I'm surprised and utterly disappointed......... :lmao:
First of all... We may not have the same opinion about what my God is and your God.
...And secondly, Einstein's theory of Gravity remains a theory, but is often taught in schools as a fact.

No one ever measured accurately the amount of gravity of every living or non-living thing even an atom and the Sun or a star. Even today, scientists are still trying to find evidence of Gravity... And they couldn't find any of it while the so-called general (theory of) relativity is applied to their test.

Now the question is... Have you seen or NASA shared Earth roundness in a full (real picture) picture from the so-called outer space?

We even have a 4K Camera technology, even NASA has a sophisticated telescope to look for so-called Planets stars trillions of light-years away but not even pointing towards EARTH in Space. Our mobile phone technology today is (if not a hundred) thousand times powerful than the technology used back then by going to the Moon. Now, all of a sudden, no human being can't go there anymore ; )─ Then, NASA even went to the so-called planet Mars which is said to be way-way farther from the Moon and took a video of the first drone flight on the surface of Mars. BUT still can't even produce a video of EARTH floating in outer space with all its glory of roundness ; )─

If you believe in the Big Bang theory ─which remains a theory... again. And despite a superhuman effort of building the Large Hadron Collider ; )─ Dissapointedly... the theory is still far from being fully understood. Those who don't believe in God's creation of Earth and prefer the Big Bang theory... Then the question is, How can humans tell what is right and what is wrong? If you believe in this theory... No one can tell what is right or wrong at all as everything came out of the Big Bang ; )─
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

:D The issue is, people stick to what they believe and don't see what they don't want to see. I on the other hand know that I created a sphere...... I did it quietly, not with a Big Bang. That's not my style. ..... :lmao: Thus there is no need for you to write another novel to prove your point. That may safe you valuable time.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
pitchief

RplusT wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:31 pm :D The issue is, people stick to what they believe and don't see what they don't want to see. I on the other hand know that I created a sphere...... I did it quietly, not with a Big Bang. That's not my style. ..... :lmao: Thus there is no need for you to write another novel to prove your point. That may safe you valuable time.
What you just said applies/sticks to yourself, Mr. RplusT ; )─ And that's the issue. Therefore, I rest my case as I can't get enough sense out of you. It is truly a waste of my valuable time replying to you at all.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

RplusT wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:31 pm :D The issue is, people stick to what they believe and don't see what they don't want to see. I on the other hand know that I created a sphere...... I did it quietly, not with a Big Bang. That's not my style. ..... :lmao: Thus there is no need for you to write another novel to prove your point. That may safe you valuable time.
You are such a serious flat earther that you have completely ignored that I was just making fun of it in a sarcastic way. Should have been obvious in my first comment here. This issue been around since the Hellenistic Astronomy in 3rd Century BC and that in 2021 it made it's way even to the Forex Station is kind of funny. So, no, I have not intended to prove anything. Keep it coming guys. I'll enjoy reading the comments.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
pitchief

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:35 pm Agree with v2 on this. Makes you think, doesn't it. All images and video of Earth from outer space is always CGI. So are the planets and everything else to do with space.
and how easy that would be to record one video to show us that it is a ball ...but no, not a single video

LikeRe: Is The Earth Flat ?

ZZTop wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:17 am and how easy that would be to record one video to show us that it is a ball ...but no, not a single video
Dude, exactly. Everything done is always graphics etc.

It just really trips me out on why they would force a theory of a round planet instead of whatever it is (flat, oval etc).
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
pitchief
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

I dont know what is the reason for that...but it is like " Yes, we went to the space, but we did not take any video about that, nobody really thought about that, we were just cruising in space, and it was so fun"

I mean, every human, if going to the space, would surely look Earth and take photos and videos, so they could show them to all people and be like:" I have been in space, I have seen Earth from space, this is how it looks like, look my photos and videos, is that beautiful or what."