Re: Why I think The Holy Grail cannot exist

Kathy McGarry wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:56 pm Eishh, guys, what if - just what if the markets are manipulated?

Asking - just asking

Stay safe

Kath
Hi @Kathy,

Of course the market is manipulated! :Rofl: Knowing that and accepting it will transform your trading because NOW you will try to trade inline with the Market Makers rather than trying to find the HOLY GRAIL against them! ;)

BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:01 pm Hi @Kathy,

Of course the market is manipulated! :Rofl: Knowing that and accepting it will transform your trading because NOW you will try to trade inline with the Market Makers rather than trying to find the HOLY GRAIL against them! ;)

BeatlemaniaSA
@Beatlemania

Dang broer, and for years I was under the impression the holy grail existed hehe hehe. (just kidding - being a smarty pants)

Stay safe,

Kath

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:41 pm only repainting indicators on history are always positive ...
@Borshcov

Sir

If you understand what the repainter does, fear not one bit. Many folks (sadly, mostly the rookies - no offence meant) are under the impression that when one gets a signal, one has to take it and go - much to one's detriment.

For scalping I have a simple setup - ZZ Channel, MAV bars/candles and Halftrend. The channel indicates highs and lows, S&R, TP and SL (if you use SL)

When the channel indicates a high or low, WAIT (very importante) for the MAVs and halftrend to confirm (same colour) THEN pull the trigger.

The attached screenshot explains it better.

Remain blessed

Kath
Attachments
These users thanked the author Kathy McGarry for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Kathy McGarry wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:36 am @Borshcov

Sir

If you understand what the repainter does, fear not one bit. Many folks (sadly, mostly the rookies - no offence meant) are under the impression that when one gets a signal, one has to take it and go - much to one's detriment.

For scalping I have a simple setup - ZZ Channel, MAV bars/candles and Halftrend. The channel indicates highs and lows, S&R, TP and SL (if you use SL)

When the channel indicates a high or low, WAIT (very importante) for the MAVs and halftrend to confirm (same colour) THEN pull the trigger.

The attached screenshot explains it better.

Remain blessed

Kath
Patience, patience and some more patience!!! ;) :thumbup: :star:

BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ZZTop wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:16 am CCI or whatever oscillator, follow oversold and overbought levels, I think that is magic, can see when trend changes for example
just some practice
@ZZTop,

Glad it works for you, and you're making pips

Started off with the same back in the day. Instead of the RSI, I used Stochs, then Stochs and RSI.
Burned my fingers far too many times, and let the strategy go. Price does not understand where tops or bottoms are. Strong trends cleaned out my accounts while my lying eyes convinced me I was right.

Green pips and remain blessed

Kath