Re: Headphones and Baldness

Nbats7979 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:50 am Damn receding hairline. Was using minoxidil for years, stopped and regretted it. Back on it and the comb over not so necessary. Also saw palmetto seems to work and I used an anti fungal (maybe the application of minoxidil over long time causes skin problems like fungal growth) which really helped. Hair loss sucks if you don't suit the bald look.

https://www.hairguard.com/nizoral-shampoo/
Yeah it's shit having to put it in your hair twice a day with the 5 percent solution. Use Minoxidil 7 Percent with the added retinoic acid combo it works faster and you only need to apply it once, an hour before bed. This is what Ashley Martin gave me plus Finasteride tablets which I didn't take. The Minoxidil completely made my hairline grow back. I didn't even attend their laser sessions.

But they told me if I don't take the Finasteride tablets, it won't block the balding process.

Basically the tablets block the balding process.
The minoxidil grows the hair.

The best thing is when you start noticing baby hairs growing in the bald spots after a month 👌

I started imagining going to the barber again and putting gel in my hair etc.

Start the minoxidil again man. This will keep the balding at bay :thumbup:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:34 am Yeah it's shit having to put it in your hair twice a day with the 5 percent solution. Use Minoxidil 7 Percent with the added retinoic acid combo it works faster and you only need to apply it once, an hour before bed. This is what Ashley Martin gave me plus Finasteride tablets which I didn't take. The Minoxidil completely made my hairline grow back. I didn't even attend their laser sessions.

But they told me if I don't take the Finasteride tablets, it won't block the balding process.

Basically the tablets block the balding process.
The minoxidil grows the hair.

The best thing is when you start noticing baby hairs growing in the bald spots after a month 👌

I started imagining going to the barber again and putting gel in my hair etc.

Start the minoxidil again man. This will keep the balding at bay :thumbup:
Yeah I never tried the finestride because of the "sexy time" problems. Saw palmetto supposed to work about 30% of finestride but it's all small sample measuring. I took it and have seen regrowth but also was using the anti fungal which I think really helped. At some point I'll just get the re-seeding option (hair grafts) but then the problem is you've got a nice full witches peak totally bald at the back haha. Reverse of Bill.
Attachments

Quite a good argument against the tyranny of big pharma if the one concern many guys have hasn't been sorted by the big companies with unlimited resources.

You'd think it was a conspiracy against us. Keeping us down.

The full headed versus the follically challenged. I mean, I think they have the cure but they are holding it back because it weeds out the weaker follicles.

They hold it back against all sense and commercial viability.

This is the world we live in. :lmao:

{So just to be clear. I don't think big pharma has anyone's interest at heart. They are out to make money, like any business. All of this conspiracy stuff is complete tosh. You think if they had a cure for cancer, aids or baldness they wouldn't sell it? Are you joking. One of the biggest BIG PHARMA conspiracies just happened with the "opioid crisis". How did this happen? Well, I know for sure, from people inside the company who drove most of it- greed and profits. Big pharma is all about easy money. Death or life they don't really care. All these conspiracy theories are missing the point. Follow the money. Idiots. (Covid vaccine not a conspiracy - make this point to head off any covidiots)

My mate was in the HR business for APAC. Don't want to be to pacific (specific, I hate people who say that). I think their main product was betadine but were into a lot of other things. The opioid thing was absolutely on them. My mates job was to systematically fire people. Beceause of the settlement payments. He also got fired. This is some funny shit if you think preying on peeps is fine.

My point is, he thought he was blameless. Just a cog in the wheel of killing people. Just saying.

Thank got i have full hair. Balding is simply a sensitivity to DHT a byproduct of Testosterone production. You can inhibit it with Finasteride and even Dutasteride which also inhibits Type 2 and Type 3 5a. But the side effects are not worth it. You can take Saw Palmetto to stop or slow down the hair loss, since its weaker than Finasteride but still does a great job for most people. Combine it with Minoxidil and you are pretty safe. But as soon as you stop the receding starts again. Remember that.

euro_rapp wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:55 am Thank got i have full hair. Balding is simply a sensitivity to DHT a byproduct of Testosterone production. You can inhibit it with Finasteride and even Dutasteride which also inhibits Type 2 and Type 3 5a. But the side effects are not worth it. You can take Saw Palmetto to stop or slow down the hair loss, since its weaker than Finasteride but still does a great job for most people. Combine it with Minoxidil and you are pretty safe. But as soon as you stop the receding starts again. Remember that.
Thank got. I remember.