Re: Mr. Tools obsolete?

Not sure if the right place to post but.....

The work of MrTools is awesome and full credit.

I just wonder if the shiny new thing gets any closer to being profitable.

Let me put this in golf terms. I bought a lot of new clubs but I still sucked. I'm not on the PGA tour.

What is the point of shiny new things if they don't get closer to the end goal? In golf it is score. Money money moneeeey in the markets is all that counts. Makes no difference how you get there. Also nobody cares if it was your new driver, unless you want to sell it to them. It, wasn't though. It was the lack of quick hook because didn't get wasted last night.

Convoluted but- with all the people on here wouldn't it be great to have a bigger concept?

Here is my small concept:

I trade on 5 min with 15 min bias because if I traded a higher timeframe my stop would be larger and that is my preference. I can't trade multiple lots at a hundred-point stop. That's just my account size.

A general directional for the session... A trigger for the buy....An exit strategy. That's about it. Seems like no common solution and I wonder why.
Attachments

If there is such an indicator, right-click any point (position), and it will show the probability of winning an order (long or short) at that position (referring to the probability of winning in the past few days).

Believe that artificial intelligence, trading robots recognize trends or place orders, and judge the probability of winning or losing, are indispensable. :)

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:38 am If there is such an indicator, right-click any point (position), and it will show the probability of winning an order (long or short) at that position (referring to the probability of winning in the past few days).

If there is such an indicator, right-click any point (position), and it will show the probability of winning an order (long or short) at that position (referring to the probability of winning in the past few days).

Believe that artificial intelligence, trading robots recognize trends or place orders, and judge the probability of winning or losing, are indispensable. :)
the ones that are available...describing what you wrote...they suck...
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
太虚一毫