Iris Celadon
Ambre Eccentrico
Myrrhe impériale
Cuir Améthyste

from amazing to sublime

Jeff

Re: The Topic For Niche Perfumes

Wolf Brothers is a slavic brand and it is amazing

The discovery set is reasonably priced (around 25€ for 6 samples) but shipping is around 20€ so I would rather recommend you using Surrender To Chance which offers the discovery set of 0.5 m for $19.99 (https://surrendertochance.com/wolf-bros/)
but how does it smell ? well I tested only two but was blown away : it is very opulent and very strong, totally unisex if you ask me

awesome brand with reasonably priced full bottles (116 €)

Website Link Jeff

Hexeznacht perfume

very good brand alert

I tested "A Deal With God" yesterday and this is really good : sweet, dark, rooting, "new smell" type of frag..and their prices are unexpensive
be careful they cannot ship alcohol based bottles outside of the US, so prefer the 100% oil version (which is also stronger and lasts longer anyway)

you can purchase decants on STC to try out the brand first (STC is based in the US but ships worldwide)
and check the note breakdown before buying if it looks interesting to you

https://hexennacht.bigcartel.com/product/perfumeoil
Jeff

MagnifyCreed perfume?

ionone wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:43 pm very good brand alert
Yowzers that's a new one mate. Jeff what are your thoughts on Creed? Got myself a bottle of this $350 cologne & one spritz on my arm will last the entire day. I'm talking 8:00am until 4:00pm.

PS: For me the smell is a summery type of fruity smell. Tad strong though 😬
Attachments

Re: Creed perfume?

boytoy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:39 pm Yowzers that's a new one mate. Jeff what are your thoughts on Creed? Got myself a bottle of this $350 cologne & one spritz on my arm will last the entire day. I'm talking 8:00am until 4:00pm.

PS: For me the smell is a summery type of fruity smell. Tad strong though 😬
Creed is OK, a bit too old school for me tho
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Jedidiah

This perfume brand is worth trying. (and i've tested thousands of perfumes at this point, and a lot ended up wowing me)
Hednic first introduced me to it and I ordered 30 (!) samples
5€ is the price for 5 samples ! so you can get all their offering (around 30 perfumes) for 24€ ! with the coupon

and I think shipping is free (as I remember) but maybe not internationally

And how are their perfumes ?
well some are sublime (like African Legend, Skin On Fire, Vertigo, Iris Imperial, Ebène, Oud Carmin, Souffle de Safran (which is a clone, but still excellent for the price)) and others are really good... and I didn't test everything yet, but i'm on my way to.

Only a few are "meh" to my nose (like Rubis, Emeraude, Jardin d'Orient, Grey London) but not bad just not sublime

https://saposparfums.fr/pro.../pack-dec ... os-parfums

with the code CODESALE20 get 20% off first purchase (even on samples)
or keep it for the many bottles you're gonna buy I assure you !

and most of their FB are cheap also.
Overall an affordable brand but excellent scents

Jeff
Chickenspicy

I just found out this website which sells 5 ml bottles of perfume for 6 bucks !! this is a great offer, better have versatility than to buy only 1 bottle (you can buy 15x5 ml bottles for the price of 1 full bottle !!)

https://www.jardinsdecrivains.com/fr/59-doses-d-essais

plus their full bottles are cheap also (at 90€)

I tested these brands and they are amazing (specially Chapel Factory and Jardins d'Ecrivains)

i recommend this one :
galaxy