Re: The Topic For Niche Perfumes

I testesd 4711 yesterday, and I must say it is quite amazing. It is quite an "old" fragrance (more than 200 years old) but is still amazing to this day and not outdated at all
some say it ressembles Neroli Portofino by Tom Ford, I only got the "Acqua" version so I cannot say, but it is in the same realm for sure.

the fragrance has two distinctive phases, first the opening with a citrussy bitter explosion (you will like it even if like me you don't like citrusses that much), then the dry down is what smells more like the TF one if i remember correctly the Acqua version.
the opening and DD are completely different and very very nice, very original, and pleasing, which is my favourite type of scent, when it is bold and uncommon yet likable.

I ordered 4 x 8 ml miniatures of their other scents, we'll see.
also did I mention the price ? so affordable. You can get 800 ml bottles under 80 bucks !
Performance isn't good tho...the opening is very strong and projects but it doesn't last very long. Which I kinda enjoy because I get bored very rapidly with scents i'm wearing.
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
太虚一毫

Re: The Topic For Niche Perfumes

ionone wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:24 pm
I testesd 4711 yesterday, and I must say it is quite amazing. It is quite an "old" fragrance (more than 200 years old) but is still amazing to this day and not outdated at all
some say it ressembles Neroli Portofino by Tom Ford, I only got the "Acqua" version so I cannot say, but it is in the same realm for sure.

the fragrance has two distinctive phases, first the opening with a citrussy bitter explosion (you will like it even if like me you don't like citrusses that much), then the dry down is what smells more like the TF one if i remember correctly the Acqua version.
the opening and DD are completely different and very very nice, very original, and pleasing, which is my favourite type of scent, when it is bold and uncommon yet likable.

I ordered 4 x 8 ml miniatures of their other scents, we'll see.
also did I mention the price ? so affordable. You can get 800 ml bottles under 80 bucks !
Performance isn't good tho...the opening is very strong and projects but it doesn't last very long. Which I kinda enjoy because I get bored very rapidly with scents i'm wearing.
:think:
:Shocked: :lmao: :D ;)
How do you know what scent was 200 years ago?
Usually, after so many years of life, a person loses charm, hearing and sight.
I wish you many more years of life.
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."