Re: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:52 pm
Tweet
Good sharing. Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones are dead right about this thing being a man-made virus. The evidence is overwhelming.

I even remember them talking about Epstein and his little island back in 2010.

People can deny it all they want but Infowars always has the real news on point. It's a shame they got rid of David Knight, though.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

Ogee wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:52 pm
infowars man alex is so right all the time EVEN joe rogan said it............ but sometimes alex jones hard 2 take serious cos he does very funny things on his show lmafaaaooo :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

'Tucker Carlson charged that the White House chief medical advisor Dr. Fauci has repeatedly lied under oath about what he knew regarding the origins of the pandemic, and should be under criminal investigation.'

A new study claims to have found evidence that Chinese scientists created Covid-19 in a lab and then tried to decode versions of the virus to make it look like it evolved naturally from bats. The Daily Mail writes.

British professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen wrote that they have had primary evidence "of retroengineering in China" since last year but it has been ignored by academics and leading medical journals. The study concludes, "The probability that the coronavirus is the result of natural processes is very small."

Dalgleish is a professor of oncology in London known for groundbreaking work on an HIV vaccine. Sørensen is a virologist and president of a pharmaceutical company, Immunor, that has developed a candidate for a coronavirus vaccine called Biovacc-19.

It was while researching the vaccine that the pair came across "unique fingerprints" indicating that the virus did not come from nature. The telltale clue: a discovery in the Covid-19-carrying virus of a row of four amino acids that give off a positive charge and bind to negative human cells. Dalgleish told the Daily Mail, "The laws of physics say you can't have four positively charged amino acids in a row. The only way to get that is to make them artificially."

The pair of scientists also tracked down Chinese research, some done in collaboration with American universities, to show how the tools to create the virus would be built.

A good deal of the work reviewed involved "gain-of-function" research, which involves manipulating natural viruses in a laboratory to make them more infectious, allowing scientists to study their potential effect on humans.

The United States placed a moratorium on such research in 2014. But it is impossible to know whether $600,000 in medical research funding in China was used for the gain-of-function studies, as told to Congress last week by Dr. Anthony Fauci.

The scientists said, "You would expect a naturally occurring virus pandemic to gradually mutate and become more infectious but less pathogenic, which is what many people expected with the COVID-19 pandemic, but that doesn't seem to have happened."
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Friday night. Snooze payrolls. Lets get into the covid entertainment again. Also anyone looking at WTI at Tokyo open. Candies babies etc.

If anyone wants a balanced view from an insider watch Gotlieb on CNBC. Stop all this Fauci nonsense, he did the best he could under incredibly difficult circumstances.

I note some rising discontent here in Ausutararia with the continued lockdowns. There is no going back when you start down the elimination road and it seems the general population isn't aware this could be years away from returning to an open border situation. Would the burn and churn hypothesis (Sweden etc) have done better over a longer term than the current one or will we get to a point where people get sick of lockdowns (no pun intended) and spread gets out of control anyway. Or will technology find a way:

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nation ... 57xgo.html

Latest Carlson instalment on the lab leak story and the state of modern investigative journalism.

Meanwhile we can still hope Fauci ends up in jail for pushing experimental vaccines on people who already had immunity. He benefited financially because he holds multiple patents on vaccine production procedures that him and his mate Billy G developed during the lunch hour of his job as the US's highest paid public servant.

Ogee wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:38 am
Latest Carlson instalment on the lab leak story and the state of modern investigative journalism.

Meanwhile we can still hope Fauci ends up in jail for pushing experimental vaccines on people who already had immunity. He benefited financially because he holds multiple patents on vaccine production procedures that him and his mate Billy G developed during the lunch hour of his job as the US's highest paid public servant.

I'm not sure why you are so hurt by this. The vaccines were developed so fast they could be called experimental. Fauci isn't trying to benefit financially. You idiots want something to pin your lack of trump on. Dont get me wrong, I liked some of what trump was doing. I didn't like the white supremacy racist stuff. Seems you are mixed up and misdirected. possibly an elderly keyboard warrior who doesn't actually trade much.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:07 pm
I'm not sure why you are so hurt by this. The vaccines were developed so fast they could be called experimental. Fauci isn't trying to benefit financially. You idiots want something to pin your lack of trump on. Dont get me wrong, I liked some of what trump was doing. I didn't like the white supremacy racist stuff. Seems you are mixed up and misdirected. possibly an elderly keyboard warrior who doesn't actually trade much.
you clearly don't have much of a grasp as to what's going on yourself and could not possibly have looked at any of the videos you are basing your comments on.

So a brief rundown of what actually is 'going on' for the hard of thinking;

Fauci was funding 'gain of function' research (making super viruses) in the US until Obama decided it was too dangerous and banned it in 2017. So Fauci, secretly through an intermediary, funded the continuation of the research in a poorly equipped Chinese lab that was also used by the Chinese military.

This research funded by Fauci achieved it's goal and a brand new virus was created that was deadly to humans and which subsequently escaped from this dodgy lab and went on to kill millions world wide.

Anyone with half a brain would consider Fauci to be at least partly responsible for those deaths. And with hundreds of billions being spent on vaccines that Fauci has patents on he IS 'benefiting financially'.

So that's the problem people have with Fauci and clearly has nothing to do with ''white supremacy'' or ''racism'' or people being ''mixed up'' or anything to do with ''Trump'', so your whole post is really just a complete pile of shit isn't it?

Vodka again is it? :facepalm:

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 134 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”