Re: COVID CONTINUED

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:08 am
Thank goodness there's some solutions being looked into. Good posting and find my man.

At the end of the day these shots are phony and don't work. Even the mainstream media can't hide it anymore.
OH NOO :cry:

All those kids jabbed for no benefit bar “going on holiday”. All risks taken for nothing as it falls apart...

1a.PNG

Francis O'Neill
@FrancisxONeill
I am glad that the institutions that imprisoned us, denied us healthcare, censored our media, social media, and our search engines, who smeared independent scientists, printed fraudulent medical papers and suppressed alternative treatments, ...

... who spent millions on propaganda and behavioural insights teams in order to scare us into fearing our neighbours, covering our faces and taking experimental injections while they enacted the biggest wealth transfer in history, ...

... have now decided that the UK can go back to normal... unless of course you're a health care worker, or you already lost your business or your relationships or your health.
I am sure we can all relax now 🙄

Ogee wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:51 pm
All those kids jabbed for no benefit bar “going on holiday”. All risks taken for nothing as it falls apart...

Francis O'Neill
@FrancisxONeill
I am glad that the institutions that imprisoned us, denied us healthcare, censored our media, social media, and our search engines, who smeared independent scientists, printed fraudulent medical papers and suppressed alternative treatments, ...

... who spent millions on propaganda and behavioural insights teams in order to scare us into fearing our neighbours, covering our faces and taking experimental injections while they enacted the biggest wealth transfer in history, ...

... have now decided that the UK can go back to normal... unless of course you're a health care worker, or you already lost your business or your relationships or your health.
I am sure we can all relax now 🙄
China is getting very desperate trying to keep the big lie alive. They're dragging Hong Kong down with them 😠😢

Ben M. @USMortality

''🚨 BREAKING: Scottish data shows that COVID-19 age-standardized case rate is HIGHEST among 2 dose VACCINATED and lowest among unvaccinated!

This clearly shows: It's a pandemic of the VACCINATED and politicians like Macron, Trudeau, Merkel, etc have been lying and gaslighting!''
1a.PNG

'The Last Days of the Covidian Cult'

''Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes. The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”

https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/the-la ... idian-cult

1aa.PNG

1a1.PNG

This has never been about the virus, it is all about control. Asia is easy to control because they've slow rolled tryanny until the sheep simply forgot their history. They had to go in hard in western societies to push the digital currency and a covid pass, because the west had to deal with the likes of the Rothchilds since bibical times, and so the population is more attuned to the danger from the elitists.

The next step is crash the economy, hard. Because the sheep are waking up to this covid nonsense and the powers need the sheep to be controlled by something else.

And the sheep will drag everyone down again.

cheunt3 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:33 pm
This has never been about the virus, it is all about control.
yes but can u explain to me why the vaccine will control if you take it?? like is it becos you need booster shots?? or so they can track u with metal particles or whatever they put in you??
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️

Infowars.com - Tomorrow's news, today

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

1 Replies 1942 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: ApOp, CommonCrawl [Bot], honje19960321, PetalBot [Bot] and 5 guests