Re: COVID CONTINUED

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:24 am
It's hardly a revolution. These are people living completely freely here in WA who seem to be influenced by deception and misinformation on social media- often led by entities outside of Australia.

I'd be asking hard questions about the influence foreign powers have to mobilize the hard of learning here in free Western Australia. There are no restrictions here at all. What are they protesting about?
are you for real? it's freedom as in anti lockdown and vax passports. How could you not know that?

Is it on the tv then?

Ogee wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:26 am
The CDC, the official recorder of US health stats, stopped counting the hospitalised vaxxed May 1st and it's not the first time they have pulled similar data manipulations either. For some strange reason it wasn't on the msm news 🤷‍♀️ go figure.

Still waiting for you to start a thread on all the covid stuff you saw on the tv last night, I'm sure loads of peeps would be interested.
Well just on a sniff test that doesn't seem right. If I can prove this untrue by doing some research will you close down this crap?

The CDC, the official recorder of US health stats, stopped counting the hospitalised vaxxed May 1st

I mean, I don't know, haven't looked into it but doesn't seem like they would. If I look into it and find out this is a lie then you agree to just not post anything further on the topic?

Ogee wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:27 am
are you for real? it's freedom as in anti lockdown and vax passports. How could you not know that?

Is it on the tv then?
I'm reformed now so I will be kind. This state is awesome. No restrictions at all. Life as normal. People are friendly and generally awesome. This could have been the whole of Australia if we hadn't had some weirdos saying covid wasn't an issue. Been raining a lot lately but that is all I can complain about.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:33 am
Well just on a sniff test that doesn't seem right. If I can prove this untrue by doing some research will you close down this crap?

The CDC, the official recorder of US health stats, stopped counting the hospitalised vaxxed May 1st

I mean, I don't know, haven't looked into it but doesn't seem like they would. If I look into it and find out this is a lie then you agree to just not post anything further on the topic?
So you agree? I prove this claim wrong and you stop posting anything covid related? I have no idea but I have a decent idea they didn't do this.

Statistically the mask, ONLY WHEN properly worn, stops up to 95% transmission within a one metre distance and that if the wearing of masks had made mandatory throughout the world for a set period of 30 days this crisis may well have been over.
The mask however does not last forever and it is accurate to quote that the 'normal mask' should be changed 3 to 4 times a day particularly indoors.
Vote for your representative only if they are honest -
This is a quote:
Albert Einstein
“We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.”

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:14 am
Statistically the mask, ONLY WHEN properly worn, stops up to 95% transmission within a one metre distance and that if the wearing of masks had made mandatory throughout the world for a set period of 30 days this crisis may well have been over.
The mask however does not last forever and it is accurate to quote that the 'normal mask' should be changed 3 to 4 times a day particularly indoors.
Vote for your representative only if they are honest -
This is a quote:
Albert Einstein
“We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.”

TEAMTRADER
Large scale study. Thanks man. I thought it was a no brainer as well. Living in Asia for years everyone wears masks all the time anyway. This is just new for the western world.
Mask.png

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:33 am

US govt officials can only use CDC data, the CDC is the US govt source of data, it is a govt dept.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:37 am
I'm reformed now so I will be kind. This state is awesome. No restrictions at all. Life as normal. People are friendly and generally awesome. This could have been the whole of Australia if we hadn't had some weirdos saying covid wasn't an issue. Been raining a lot lately but that is all I can complain about.
western Australia is the most remote place on the planet, Vic, NSW and Queensland are fighting for their freedom. do you seriously believe they are not coming for you next🤦‍♀️

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:16 am
Large scale study. Thanks man. I thought it was a no brainer as well. Living in Asia for years everyone wears masks all the time anyway. This is just new for the western world.
why is it you can only ever find msm as a reference source 🤦‍♀️ wake up.

Ogee wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:14 am
US govt officials can only use CDC data, the CDC is the US govt source of data, it is a govt dept.
This is in the MMA fight terms being a little bitch. You wont even back what you post. This is why, for me it is so tough to not just beat your ass down.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 1511 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Filipino_guy and 2 guests