Re: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 am
'Vermont, with the highest vaccination rate in the country — 88% of adults at least partially vaccinated & 79% fully vaccinated — is about to set a new high in COVID cases, just 3.5 months after Fauci said with 50% of adults vaccinated we wouldn’t see significant surges. Whoops!'
You really
Vermont.png

Nbats7979 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:42 am
You really are a little bitch
the upturn started in July and hasn't stopped since you utter clown. even a moron can see that. months not days.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:44 am
Is that a meme if you make a lot of emojis? Or you still don't know what a meme is?
why do you waste your time posting bullshit?

Ogee wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:49 am
why do you waste your time posting bullshit?
I posted from their website explaining why the graphs might be wrong. Your position is vaccines don't work. My position, from all evidence, science and your mum's blow jobs are they do work. Your mum does make a very convincing blow job.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:56 am
I posted from their website explaining why the graphs might be wrong. Your position is vaccines don't work. My position, from all evidence, science and your mum's blow jobs are they do work. Your mum does make a very convincing blow job.
but that's the point, you haven't got any evidence, never have - where is it? you never produce any, it's just all insult and threats, all in your fantasist mind.

my what positions don't work? whatever are you actually talking about? no one ever knows because it's all just made up in your head.

waste of time and space.

Ogee wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:03 am
but that's the point, you haven't got any evidence, never have - where is it? you never produce any, it's just all insult and threats, all in your fantasist mind.

my what positions don't work? whatever are you actually talking about? no one ever knows because it's all just made up in your head.

waste of time and space.
This is too meta. No evidence for no evidence for no evidence. Well I hate to tell you there is this reality we are all living in and the numbers don't lie. You cant fight a virus through crystals or any other bullshit. Bathe in vitamin C. You fucktards. You are not special because you don't like gravity. Nobody likes gravity. I do like bitches and being able to get out of the house to grab em by the pussy. Sorry too trumpy there. I'd just get out of the house and not assault anyone. That would be fine too.

Midnight now in Russia they finish shift. Good work comrades today converted some retards. Tomorrow implement design for less able bodied to escape from vaccine tyranny.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:45 am
I think you might be looking at the charts upside down. Turn it the other way and I think you find vaccinations disproportionately protect people from disease. As they have done for over a hundred years. You fucktards.
What are you trying to prove?...that you are an idiot?...How many millions of dead will it take for you to stop spreading nonsense on this thread?

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 1511 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Filipino_guy and 2 guests