Re: Most successful traders of All Times!

Pava wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:13 pm Here they are folks! https://baldingsworld.com/wp-content/up ... KVBJHB.pdf
Google Translate cannot tell the true meaning of the following: :D

(中国)在隶属于邯郸市的武安县,一位浓妆艳抹、神气十足、新近下海的“三陪小姐”兴致冲冲给仍在家乡种地的小姐妹发出一封电报——电报的主题简明扼要:“此处人傻,钱多,速来!

I read "Forex Conquered" by John Person bought all of his indicators on trade navigator and went to a 2 day seminar in Las Vegas. The promise was to show newbie traders how to trade live. This was very exciting stuff. I already worked in finance and everyone seemed to be trading in their spare time. Anyway, long story short, he closed out his losing trade 3 bars in. I didn't go back for the second day. Lost a lot on blackjack instead haha. True story.
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Pezza wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:27 am good topic of discussion. do you follow the person who wrote the book on being the best trader of all time or do you follow a friend who is actively a good successful trader, Presonaly i dont think anyone who wrote the book is going to give away there methods to all
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 2):
Meyney, Jimmy
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:44 am Hahahaha good story. At least you had fun at the table mate, and hopefully some complimentary peanuts too :D
Haha yep awesome fun. For info, the JP method is based on a 5,5 displaced moving average. He made a big deal about pivot point moving average but really he was and is a complete fraud. Like almost all of these gurus. It was a big claim. Big fail. I think most of the trading you see on youtube is curated.