Re: Seems the moderators have taken a disliking to truth from an actual trader and have started deleting/censoring my po

Yodelx90 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:08 pm It's spelled Yacht
Yes, unless slang was intended. From the Urban Dictionary: "Short for the term Bi-yatch. Usually used to describe your girlfriend. Can be used as a term of endearment or an insult." Of course, sipping martinis on a yatch requires substantially less capital than sipping martinis on a yacht so slang was not likely intended.
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Re: Seems the moderators have taken a disliking to truth from an actual trader and have started deleting/censoring my po

just seems like a bragging, theres more than one way to succeed in trading,
backtesting and journaling is what makes a successful trader no matter how you do it

indicators
price action
economics
Stops
No stops

Makes no difference
Determination Purpose Faith , keeps a trader in the game
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

galaxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:27 am backtesting and journaling is what makes a successful trader no matter how you do it
Amen to that. :thumbup:

Although I have more degrees than a thermometer, my undergraduate Intro to Statistics course is the most valuable thing to my trading.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
galaxy
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002