Re: Trading (MT4) Scammers, Gurus, Publishers, Advertisers, Paid Courses, Signal Providers, Chat Rooms

Krunal Gajjar wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:33 am There is a popular proverb in my side of world...

'Where there is greed, a conman will always get his way.'
i heard dis saying before when i was a child............... now i understand why it is said

do u think it is due to greed?? or desparation?? :sad:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trading (MT4) Scammers, Gurus, Publishers, Advertisers, Paid Courses, Signal Providers, Chat Rooms

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:20 pm i heard dis saying before when i was a child............... now i understand why it is said

do u think it is due to greed?? or desparation?? :sad:
There are lots of people around me are the victims of the scammers and most of them are retiree.
Even my father lost part of his retirement money few years ago to this scammers just to gain more Interest income.

so, greed is one of the key driver.

Krunal Gajjar wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:03 pm There are lots of people around me are the victims of the scammers and most of them are retiree.
Even my father lost part of his retirement money few years ago to this scammers just to gain more Interest income.

so, greed is one of the key driver.
man.......... i am sorry to hear of this :sad: :sad: :sad:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈