LikeRe: Which antivirus do you use?

jackstriker wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:01 pm I never use any third party antivirus software for my windows system. I use windows inbuilt antivirus app - Microsoft security essentials.
Good choice, Microsoft Windows Defender has come a long way and the version on Windows 10 is rock solid. To my surprise Windows Defender picked up some nasties that Malwarebytes missed in the past, too.

Never would I have imagined that the built-in Windows Defender would out-perform other good antivirus software :lol:

Bitdefender is still the best though.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: 🛡 Which antivirus do you use?

galaxy wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:54 pm It wasnt that but my email had the captcha for no reason
Its just like why they even trying dont they know i have multiple 2 steps and backups lol
That's annoying Captcha sometimes gets triggered for me too on email if I log in using my phone's 4G but not on my wifi. Oh yeah also Galaxy check if your e-mail address and password has been leaked on Have I Been Pwned bro
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
galaxy, macd & rsi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎