Re: Which antivirus do you use?

Kaspersky has always been at the forefront of test results for many years :clap: .
Personally, I have been using Avast for many years and I am always very satisfied :thumbup: . To date, I have never had a virus problem thanks to Avast. In addition, I also use an anti-malware fighter. For many years I have never had problems with viruses, malware, etc.
I think it is also very important that you surf a bit carefully on the Internet and regularly makes backups of the hard drive :) .
Work hard,make much Money,but always stay social and correct for all living things.

I have been using Avast Antivirus for many years and am very happy with avast :clap: .
Avast has a virus container where all detected viruses are safely trapped. I can then analyze and edit the viruses :think: :think: .
The software works very well with MT4 and MT5, I never had compatibility issues.
Kaspersky Antivirus also has a good reputation, but I do not use it.
Work hard,make much Money,but always stay social and correct for all living things.

Actually, it all depends on the way you use your PC. If you are the only user, and most of the time you work with offline documents or with a few trusted resources, it would be enough to have a basic level of protections.

In fact, you can use only the built-in Defender since it works quite well.

At the same time, this approach will be suitable if you are using Windows 10 with all necessary security patches and updates. If you have to work with numerous unknown websites, download files or you are using older systems like Windows 7 (for some personal reason), you may need to supplement your protection level with a special software.

It is quite easy to choose a solution that would fit your purposes since there are a lot of reviews, comparisons and guidance dedicated to this topic within the Internet. So you can find either free or paid solutions depending on your particular needs and purposes.

By the way, even if you have highes possible level of protection, you need to backup your data on the regular basis to keep it safe. It could be very useful in case of both cyber threats and hardware issues.