Re: Missings person

shaileshm wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:26 pm He seemed pretty good with indicators. and how do you he went bankrupt and not trading live anymore?
The guy said so himself in one of his posts said he lost his entire life savings & only trades DEMO now for many years........ he's a flop man

Since TSD forum he does nothing at all but just saves all the indicators by mrtools & mladen to his computer and collects them like pokemon then repost on forums...... he does not trade...... just ask him
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Missings person

:oops:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Does anyone know anything about Bilbao? .

I've seen him post a lot of good articles and metrics in the past. . .
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

SadRomanUkraine

Where is dis guy?? Anyone know or heard from him since February??

4 people missing now since i joined....... & here is the reasons for their departure.......

1. Mntiwana (This man got angry at Alexloco & Pava then blamed Jimmyboy & Mrtoolz for it...... now wants a job at Forex Factory and Stevehopwood forums)

2. Krelian99 (One day he just vanished & Cassandra was heartbroken)

3. Pacois (This Italian guy got extremely angry at President Putin/all Russian citizens & blamed Joe Rogan & Forex-station for fueling conflict between Russia & Ukraine)

4. RomanUkraine (Hope he is okay)

IS ANYONE ELSE MISSING.........
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈