Moving AveragesA slate which is blank

This is copy paste of my last tweet.
This will be a long tweet. Rt now watching/listening beautiful music program on TV,I love music and its my passion. In childhood my mom used to give me tables to write n remember, in those days I was in Std-1 and had slate to write tables,notes everything on it Then on next day I was suppose to write same tables hence I developed a habit,not to wipe slate fully and in hazy chalk shades I could see previous day's writing on my slate so it was easy to copy those tables! I know I was cheating with mom but this habit helped me a lot in my trading. Next day I used to get daily statement from my broker and I never used to open them,slowly I understood that I can only learn from my mistakes so started saving those bills with a loss.Never ever regret in life but learn from past mistakes,keep an uncleaned slate like me so you can read past mistakes of yours and I tell you no teacher can teach you like your own mistakes. Just be brave to take note of them to walk on path of success. Merry xmas to all,remain blessed. Thank you-forexsnd is my ID on Twitter fyi
These users thanked the author mtp for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket

Re: A slate which is blank

mtp wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:31 pm This is copy paste of my last tweet.
This will be a long tweet. Rt now watching/listening beautiful music program on TV,I love music and its my passion. In childhood my mom used to give me tables to write n remember, in those days I was in Std-1 and had slate to write tables,notes everything on it Then on next day I was suppose to write same tables hence I developed a habit,not to wipe slate fully and in hazy chalk shades I could see previous day's writing on my slate so it was easy to copy those tables! I know I was cheating with mom but this habit helped me a lot in my trading. Next day I used to get daily statement from my broker and I never used to open them,slowly I understood that I can only learn from my mistakes so started saving those bills with a loss.Never ever regret in life but learn from past mistakes,keep an uncleaned slate like me so you can read past mistakes of yours and I tell you no teacher can teach you like your own mistakes. Just be brave to take note of them to walk on path of success. Merry xmas to all,remain blessed. Thank you-forexsnd is my ID on Twitter fyi
love this story............... all of us have tried to take the short cut................ well im still trying but some day i hope to learn the easy or hard way
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mtp wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:31 pm This is copy paste of my last tweet.
Following you on Twitter! This is a great post, one of such experience that relates to us all. You're a great man my friend and you have seen the markets since the 80's. An era I wish I could go back to and relive all over again :(

Wishing you a happy holiday season brother, no matter how the markets treat us we must keep on pushing forward and forward.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
mtp
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mtp i had look at ur twitter and u have many cool technical posts................ this one struck my eyes................. literally :lol:
how do u trade with zillions of lines like this.............
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
mtp
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Never complaint in your life--
=========
1- None of us are in control of below,people call it a destiny and they are-- color of your skin and diseases going to occur,your birth(You can't even choose Parents),nature of wife/husband and your kids...so stop worrying for small things as majority of our fate is not in our hands(Do our Karma)!2-Focus is most and it work best when you do things which you love most so adopt a carrier which you love then ignore noise and advises of others(Calmly).3-Efforts and courage are very important aspects so put 100% efforts in what you do and do this with courage,remember an ant never count stories while climbing up,it just try to reach to the top.