IdeaWired cable ethernet or WIFI for trading

Goodmorning!!! Are u find cable coonect is faster for executing trade compare to wifi??? Cos after much years using wifi i just connect router to pc this morning using the yellow ethernet cable & trade execution not lag & website loads much fast. Is it true

THX :clap:

Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Wired cable ethernet or WIFI for trading

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 pm Goodmorning!!! Are u find cable coonect is faster for executing trade compare to wifi??? Cos after much years using wifi i just connect router to pc this morning using the yellow ethernet cable & trade execution not lag & website loads much fast. Is it true

THX :clap:

Ethernet-or-WiFi.jpg
Haha nice pic. Wired to router is definitely faster for me than Wifi.
SilverBB wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:43 pm I have always found that Wired Ethernet networks are less expensive, faster, and more secure than wireless networks.
Agreed!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Wired cable ethernet or WIFI for trading

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:57 pm

THX silverbb boy for response, why cheaper??? for electricity??
If you have one or more computers very close to your router, you can purchase Network Interface Cards (NICs) for these computers and connect to the router using Ethernet cable. Since NICs are less expensive than wireless network adapters, you can save money and still have a faster, more secure connection to the router.
These users thanked the author SilverBB for the post:
Jimmy