Re: Who are the better traders, men or women?

I really don’t think it’s about gender anymore. Name one arena where women haven’t proved their mettle. Forex or not, I don’t think men have superseded women here. Might sound feminist (I’m sure many would come up with this term here), but let’s not forget
· Kathy Lien who’s known as the fundamental guru, launched dailyfx.com when she was just 23 and has become a leading voice in the world of forex trading.
· Linda Bradford Rachke who’s a world renowned commodities and futures trader
· Jennifer Fan is a hedge fund manager and chief investment officer of a $650 million dollar hedge fund
· Raghee Horner is a creator of the very famous 34 EMA wave method.
This is the list of just few in many women who’ve etched their name in the forex market.

alisawilson007 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:39 pm I really don’t think it’s about gender anymore. Name one arena where women haven’t proved their mettle. Forex or not, I don’t think men have superseded women here. Might sound feminist (I’m sure many would come up with this term here), but let’s not forget
· Kathy Lien who’s known as the fundamental guru, launched dailyfx.com when she was just 23 and has become a leading voice in the world of forex trading.
· Linda Bradford Rachke who’s a world renowned commodities and futures trader
· Jennifer Fan is a hedge fund manager and chief investment officer of a $650 million dollar hedge fund
· Raghee Horner is a creator of the very famous 34 EMA wave method.
This is the list of just few in many women who’ve etched their name in the forex market.
I completely agree with you!
These days, women are coming with full enthusiasm and no doubt, they are receiving immense success in every sector including forex. I don’t think gender has significant impact on the trading results. This entirely depends on a trader’s hard work, patience and of course skills.

Jakethetrader wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:43 pm I completely agree with you!
These days, women are coming with full enthusiasm and no doubt, they are receiving immense success in every sector including forex. I don’t think gender has significant impact on the trading results. This entirely depends on a trader’s hard work, patience and of course skills.
I do agree with you mate, gender discrimination should not be done in any field whether it is forex or any other, getting success depends on a person's knowledge and skills and not on gender.

Gender can never stop an intelligent mind. This is common for all the people in all the fields. Men or women, all it matters is the amount of knowledge and skills they have to survive this trading field. The interest in trading, learning abilities, consistent efforts and a balanced mind is what determines the success in trading.

Let’s not forget there have been many great female traders out there.