Re: Developer of Russian Forex pyramid website faces 10 years in prison

I guess, they defrauded the wrong person, e.g. the son of a politician lost half or all of his money, most likely due to bad skills (so or so it would be lost). Or he hasn't engaged a higher politician. Otherwise noone has little interest in the subject in Russia. Now the Police can say they did something good. Don't misunderstand me, it's good that they eliminated the pyramid, of course, but in Russia the clocks run differently.

Re: Developer of Russian Forex pyramid website faces 10 years in prison

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:10 pm I guess, they defrauded the wrong person, e.g. the son of a politician lost half or all of his money, most likely due to bad skills (so or so it would be lost). Or he hasn't engaged a higher politician. Otherwise noone has little interest in the subject in Russia. Now the Police can say they did something good. Don't misunderstand me, it's good that they eliminated the pyramid, of course, but in Russia the clocks run differently.
Or someone did not pay enough to another guy in the chain or starting to pay less ... and lets the hunt began :)