Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

LikeNew Member Introduction

Creating this thread as i don't see it anywhere.

I would like to say hi to everyone on board, i'm matfx a former member of forex-tsd. Just discovered this forum and found that many members are from tsd, so i am hoping i can contribute something useful here. :thumbup:

Warm regards,

matfx
Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.

Re: New Member Introduction

matfx wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:09 am Creating this thread as i don't see it anywhere.

I would like to say hi to everyone on board, i'm matfx a former member of forex-tsd. Just discovered this forum and found that many members are from tsd, so i am hoping i can contribute something useful here. :thumbup:

Warm regards,

matfx
Hi matfx
You are welcome here,once again,yes you got a bit late to discover your old friends but not too late :)
your contributions are same warmly welcome too
anyway here is "welcome notice board" thread for new members joining and introduction too but it is ok for now :)
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... tice+board
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Qualm01 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:40 pm Hello all

I also was a member of forex-tsd.Hope this forum will pass its quailty. Good trading to everyone.
Hi Qualm
You are welcome here,thanks for joining us :)
yes,we are trying our best
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

GelindoP wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:21 pm It's absolutely wonderful for me to be part of this fantastic forum! :D
Many, many thanks to the Administration that solved my registration problem. :clap:
Great pips to all!
Welcome to the family sir! Apologies again for the registration confusion and thanks for joining.

PS: I noticed you're using Prorealtime too. Do you use it for futures or spot? :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:48 pm

Welcome to the family sir! Apologies again for the registration confusion and thanks for joining.

PS: I noticed you're using Prorealtime too. Do you use it for futures or spot? :)

Thank You again for Your help and for your warm greeting! :thumbup:

I'm simply a (very small) Forex trader and I use ProRealTime essentially to quickly create a trading system when I have found a new idea.
If I think that there's a good potential, than I use Multichart for a deeper backtest (the programming's languages of the two platform are very similar).

Perhaps we can add a little ProRealTime section to this forum, too!
These users thanked the author GelindoP for the post:
Jimmy