New Member Introduction

Creating this thread as i don't see it anywhere.

I would like to say hi to everyone on board, i'm matfx a former member of forex-tsd. Just discovered this forum and found that many members are from tsd, so i am hoping i can contribute something useful here. :thumbup:

Warm regards,

matfx
Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.

Re: New Member Introduction

matfx wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:09 am
Creating this thread as i don't see it anywhere.

I would like to say hi to everyone on board, i'm matfx a former member of forex-tsd. Just discovered this forum and found that many members are from tsd, so i am hoping i can contribute something useful here. :thumbup:

Warm regards,

matfx
Hi matfx
You are welcome here,once again,yes you got a bit late to discover your old friends but not too late :)
your contributions are same warmly welcome too
anyway here is "welcome notice board" thread for new members joining and introduction too but it is ok for now :)
viewtopic.php?f=579481&t=8412428&hilit= ... tice+board

GelindoP wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:21 pm
It's absolutely wonderful for me to be part of this fantastic forum! :D
Many, many thanks to the Administration that solved my registration problem. :clap:
Great pips to all!
Welcome to the family sir! Apologies again for the registration confusion and thanks for joining.

PS: I noticed you're using Prorealtime too. Do you use it for futures or spot? :)

Jimmy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:48 pm
GelindoP wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:21 pm
It's absolutely wonderful for me to be part of this fantastic forum! :D
Many, many thanks to the Administration that solved my registration problem. :clap:
Great pips to all!
Welcome to the family sir! Apologies again for the registration confusion and thanks for joining.

PS: I noticed you're using Prorealtime too. Do you use it for futures or spot? :)

Thank You again for Your help and for your warm greeting! :thumbup:

I'm simply a (very small) Forex trader and I use ProRealTime essentially to quickly create a trading system when I have found a new idea.
If I think that there's a good potential, than I use Multichart for a deeper backtest (the programming's languages of the two platform are very similar).

Perhaps we can add a little ProRealTime section to this forum, too!