Re: MetaQuotes news

Oh I encountered the same problem with the erased password after the last update…and it certainly gave me the fidgets.
The technology evolves and I don’t think that older operation systems are really reliable anymore.
And afterall I believe you will agree with me that it is of high importance to be able to rely on you system especially when you invest and risk your money when working from your desk

bonifaas_abe wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:05 pm Oh I encountered the same problem with the erased password after the last update…and it certainly gave me the fidgets.
The technology evolves and I don’t think that older operation systems are really reliable anymore.
And afterall I believe you will agree with me that it is of high importance to be able to rely on you system especially when you invest and risk your money when working from your desk
MT should not depend on OS - and they claim that they do
Not a good sign

Oh, can it be that they listened to the TSD community? *cough*
Clients will further be able to access the data from the strategy tester and the MQL5 robots.
I don't read anything about MT4. So no war with FF ;) everything is cool.
Earlier this month, Finance Magnates covered MetaQuotes’ launch of the new version of the MT5 trading platform mobile web portal, which comes equipped with 31 indicators.
A step in the right way, but again not for MT4.
The next feature to follow will be support for Market Depth Level II on the MT5 mobile web application...(from [url=http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/technology/metaquotes-adds-31-new-indicators-metatrader-5-mobile-web-app/]here[/url])
Seems that MT gets grown with the years,finally. Is this an attack on NT8 and other professional platforms as SierraChart? We will see.

MetaQuotes Software, the company behind the popular trading platforms MetaTrader 4 and 5 said it discontinues the platforms for the oldest versions of Windows – XP, 2003 and Windows Vista after October 1, 2017.
This means the older versions of MT4 and MT5 will continue to work on those operating systems, but will not be updated and installers will not run on them.
The minimum operating system requirement for MT4 and 5 will be Windows 7.