Re: What kind of music ...

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:46 am Enjoy The Silence
Never gets old you can listen to this on loop. I can't believe this song was made in 1990.

Such a catchy yet eerie sounding song.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
vvFish, andrei-1, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I'm a super optimistic person about life, but philosophically, I love listening to this type of music. . :)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
vvFish, andrei-1
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.