Re: The end of Forex-TSD.com: Death Watch

nonor wrote:A question nobody ask...what becomes all the indicators and source code posted on TSD,  does they belongs to mql5 company ? is there a public backup somewhere ?

thank yu
I have a counter question :

You go to a forum and post something. Does that becomes a property of the owner of the site? If it was like that, we would have a brave new world already, and so far we have at least a couple of good years ahead of us

mladen wrote:
I have a counter question :

You go to a forum and post something. Does that becomes a property of the owner of the site? If it was like that, we would have a brave new world already, and so far we have at least a couple of good years ahead of us
Well said.

As a side note, mql5 forum is a hotter mess then tsd ever was.

moey_dw wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm I thought you loved newdigital world & steve hopwood forums .... what happened
Not really any more. Steve seems to block german IPs and my favorite boards mainly have old systems or mainly newbies.
Maybe, restrictions for an European licence are too big and in USA, you can only trade 5x in 4 days under 25000$ balance. Or people think, cryptocurrency are so much better.

What do the others think?

friend4you wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 pm Not really any more. Steve seems to block german IPs and my favorite boards mainly have old systems or mainly newbies.
Maybe, restrictions for an European licence are too big and in USA, you can only trade 5x in 4 days under 25000$ balance. Or people think, cryptocurrency are so much better.

What do the others think?
SteveHopwoodForex is the forum that tried to steal my source codes in violation of their own rules. Moderators, SteveHopwood and tomele, kept removing my compiled files and posting demands for my source code. Again, their own forum prohibited their own conduct. Don't post anything there because they're likely stealing source codes so they can steal your copyright and sell your work online. I'm not surprised that old boy Stevo discriminates against Germans because he called me an "American Cowboy" as if that were an insult. :eh: Anyway, it's the only site from which I actually requested a permanent ban in order to protect myself.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
Starfish
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002