Re: The end of Forex-TSD.com: Death Watch

heispark wrote:I don't understand how TSD failed commercially, especially when it was supported by Mladen and other great contributors for free... That's a big mystery.
when you trade inverse the on going trend,who can stop you as it is your account, a perfect trend and good indicators what act and role can play,not a mystery.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

They made everything for free. They put it on a new forum platform which is compatible with the old one but they made a mess out of it at the migration (if stuff gets lost it doesn't care). They never listen to bug reports, the indicator market and the webMT4 were more important. And now where we got used to it and learned to make the best out of it, they say they'll close it, and I think they finally will do - for now. Why? I think they counted that mladen will go when he won't get some money for his service anymore. On the other hand they wanted to establish a own real forum, but made the same failures as with mql5. We can only guess what comes next. I guess they'll make a tabula rasa and start completely new but now without mladen.

2017.03.15Simple experts

"shockr?2017.03.07? #261I need some help! I posted what I wanted to do back on post 234, but had no takers. So I continued to study MQL. I studied other programs, and have learned better how MQL works. I noticed that many of the EA programs here follow a pattern. So I decided to try taking another pattern and see if I could create the EA I wanted.To explain what I am trying to do: Use 2 MAs, one fast and the other slow. The Slow MA shows the trend. The Fast MA trades with every change in direction, but only in the direction of the Slow MA. So the Fast MA takes only buys as long as the Slow MA is going up. The Fast MA takes only sell trades when the Slow MA is going down. When the Slow MA changes directions all previous trades are closed. So if the Fast MA has given you 5 buy trades while the Slow MA is going up, they will all close when the Slow MA turns to the down direction. Because of this there is no need for SL, TP or Trail.I trade this on the 4H. I currently am using "averages" for my MAs as it gives many choices. When I get this trading correctly I will try optimizing for the best MA periods.I am not a programmer. I have spent hours trying to learn but an still not a programmer. I have created a working EA. I started with the 'Slope Direction Line EA" as my pattern. Then added a second MA, so I have a fast and a slow MA.Problems: I seem to be trading on every candle. I would like it to only trade each time the Fast MA changes direction in the direction of the Slow MA.  And I would like to limit trades to no more than once per candle.I also get lots of trades that open and close immediately. I believe these are trades in the wrong direction. But they still cost.Also I am trying some different ways to show change in direction presented at Forex Razor.Can any of you expert programmers help with this EA? I would greatly appreciate the help.  2 ma change ea.mq4 2 ma change ea.ex4 "

Someone managed to sneak a new post...

Pava wrote:2017.03.15Simple experts

"shockr?2017.03.07? #261I need some help! I posted what I wanted to do back on post 234, but had no takers. So I continued to study MQL. I studied other programs, and have learned better how MQL works. I noticed that many of the EA programs here follow a pattern. So I decided to try taking another pattern and see if I could create the EA I wanted.To explain what I am trying to do: Use 2 MAs, one fast and the other slow. The Slow MA shows the trend. The Fast MA trades with every change in direction, but only in the direction of the Slow MA. So the Fast MA takes only buys as long as the Slow MA is going up. The Fast MA takes only sell trades when the Slow MA is going down. When the Slow MA changes directions all previous trades are closed. So if the Fast MA has given you 5 buy trades while the Slow MA is going up, they will all close when the Slow MA turns to the down direction. Because of this there is no need for SL, TP or Trail.I trade this on the 4H. I currently am using "averages" for my MAs as it gives many choices. When I get this trading correctly I will try optimizing for the best MA periods.I am not a programmer. I have spent hours trying to learn but an still not a programmer. I have created a working EA. I started with the 'Slope Direction Line EA" as my pattern. Then added a second MA, so I have a fast and a slow MA.Problems: I seem to be trading on every candle. I would like it to only trade each time the Fast MA changes direction in the direction of the Slow MA.  And I would like to limit trades to no more than once per candle.I also get lots of trades that open and close immediately. I believe these are trades in the wrong direction. But they still cost.Also I am trying some different ways to show change in direction presented at Forex Razor.Can any of you expert programmers help with this EA? I would greatly appreciate the help.  2 ma change ea.mq4 2 ma change ea.ex4 "

Someone managed to sneak a new post...
That is a post posted a week ago (see the date of it)

On TSD thread date is updated when something is changed in any post of the thread. Most probable cause : whoever moderates there, deleted something from that thread and the date of the thread was updated
Attachments