Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

The US District Court for the Southern District of Florida has ordered binary options broker Vision Financial Partners and its founder Neil Pecker to jointly pay more than $6.5 million for fraudulent solicitation and misappropriation in connection with off-exchange binary options, the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) said on Tuesday.

The court requires Pecker and his company to pay restitution to defrauded investors totaling $2.8 million and a $3.8 million civil monetary penalty. The involved parties were also operating as commodity trading advisors without being registered with the CFTC, as required by law. The court imposed permanent trading and registration bans to the company and its owner.

mladen wrote: A look inside the depressing sales tactics in the binary options world
Me personally received several calls for this “get millionaire” strategy from random companies. Indeed, they have qualified IT’s that are hiding the number and pretending to be from England, Germany, US. The sales team are pretty good I mean they could convince you to buy/invest in something that you don’t really need.
However I resist all offers no one could change my mind and let me give them my money only by promising me something. I rather lose them myself :)

I don't ever trust binary brokers.

Around 96% of the clients of the binary options brokers lose all their money and barely 2% win, but only for a while. It is no secret that for the large part the binary options are more or less a scam, akin to gambling and no investment whatsoever is involved, no matter what they tell you. If all was fair and the “trading platforms” were not rigged, as many claim, probably the percentage of winners would have been much higher. After all, Fortuna may be fickle, but no one is chronically unlucky.

Action Fraud, the cyber crime unit of the UK police, revealed that between June 2015 and May 2016 it has received 305 reports about binary options, with an average of 27 reports made per month. Those who have filed most reports were men who have being paying via debit or credit card.

So how do the binary options brokers reel in and fleece their victims? The methods are several and in essence, rather simple.