Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

Pava wrote:...there was one new indicator posted on TSD yesterday - Solar Wind Joy...
Solar Wind Joy... it works for me

Let me just mention this about Solar Wind Joy (and yes I know the story, coding error, massively repaints) but I downloaded it on TSD a long time back (the one Mladen coded to make the point of how useless that tool was) and I find it to be the most dependable oscillator ever for dynamically reading and trading the market.

I guess it depends on how one understands the market.

The thing is that most traders seek a "trend" per resolution and many others employ "trend" following strategies and so the notion of "trend" appears very important to traders.

But I know the market by definition does not have trends (near trends yes but not trends) and I am more interested in the honest or true representation of the markets fractal evolution per period (the expression of Hurst types per resolution).

Now I am not a coder and cannot comment on why this "coding mistake" turns out to be so effective when you trade the market for fractalities, but I swear (depending on setting since the default is to my mind set to seek "trends"
@ 35 length and 10 smoothing) it is darned accurate for reading persistence and the timing of moves per frame.

Of course I stack it with the T3 Stochastic and the Fisher Transform to correct my overall read to my exact needs (T3 tracks fluctuations about the "trend" and Fisher measures range limits fairly well).

So just to share - that, that tool does find use with some traders. In fact, the Inverse Fisher Transform (of which it is said the original coder failed to get right to end up with the Solar Wind Joy) I find nowhere as effective.

Just my two and a half cents :D

Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

Mladen...move over...There is a new sheriff in town!...and he came from the far yeast!... :Rofl:

ccbsw 2017.03.05 #1I come from China, I can crack the latest version of the MT4 EA EX4 to mq4 file source. There are friends in this area, you can add me QQ:203776. QQ plus friends validation please input: Mq4 source code.  Email: 203776@qq.com

IdeaRe: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) issued a warning that binary options frauds are growing and investors should be extremely cautious when dealing with providers of such services.

Binary options scams are gaining momentum and generating millions of dollars in trader losses.  

“In 2011, our Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) received four complaints—with reported losses of just more than $20,000—from binary options fraud victims. Fast forward five years, and the IC3 received hundreds of complaints with millions of dollars in reported losses during 2016,” the FBI notice read. “And those numbers only reflect victims who reported being fleeced to the IC3—the true extent of the fraud, which has victims around the world, isn’t fully known.