Do You Get THAT Feeling?

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

How much freak and impassioned is "....zorpia.com" for members to come and visit them :)
i visit them after 1 year but i win based on most visited member,what a scam
Zorpia.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:19 pm
How much freak and impassioned is "....zorpia.com" for members to come and visit them :)
i visit them after 1 year but i win based on most visited member,what a scam
That makes much sense. Zorpia as network site must use yahoo-addresses for mails. Not office@zorpia.com like every normal company would do, but zorpia.office@yahoo.com You get "$1,500,000 dollars" (and 1,500,000 spam mails) but $$$$$Do11ar$$$$$$ (please observe the 'S' at the end of Dollar! Toy money, not the real currency)

Playboy Founder Hugh M. Hefner passed away today. He was 91. RIP Hugh.

That means around 100 bunnies need a new home. Volunteers?

mlawson71 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:05 pm
While I believe that the justice system should aim for rehabilitation and helping people return back into society, that sort of thing should be aimed at non-violent criminals. I cannot even remotely imagine pardoning (or rehabilitating), for that matter, a predator who was abusing a child over the course of more than a decade. Awful.
For me also not understandable how they will rehabilitate such person. The only decision I see is electric chair or may be life imprisonment if I have to be gentle
However, this is another proof that with the right connections and funds you could get away from everything.

LazarR wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 pm
mlawson71 wrote:
While I believe that the justice system should aim for rehabilitation and helping people return back into society, that sort of thing should be aimed at non-violent criminals. I cannot even remotely imagine pardoning (or rehabilitating), for that matter, a predator who was abusing a child over the course of more than a decade. Awful.
For me also not understandable how they will rehabilitate such person. The only decision I see is electric chair or may be life imprisonment if I have to be gentle
However, this is another proof that with the right connections and funds you could get away from everything.
My heart goes out to his poor victim. I cannot imagine how horrific it is to realize that their dignity and well-being mean so little.

mlawson71 wrote:
I really hope that one day the people in power who have committed such repugnant crimes of all types , receive a fitting judgement.Unfortunately I am not optimistic it will occur in this world.
However, any system that can be bought down upon discovery of something like this , is certainly working better than many other political establishments and systems

bonifaas_abe wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:15 pm
mlawson71 wrote:
I really hope that one day the people in power who have committed such repugnant crimes of all types , receive a fitting judgement.Unfortunately I am not optimistic it will occur in this world.
However, any system that can be bought down upon discovery of something like this , is certainly working better than many other political establishments and systems
That is a good point. At least there's actually a reaction to the backlash. In some places there's no backlash, what's left for a reaction to it.

Pava wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:25 am
ops... http://thenewyorknewsday.com/2017/10/09 ... -fbi-raid/#
This might be one of the most deadly and terrific single shooter situations ever seen, even among all other massacres that happen.
Unfortunately we all see this things happening now and there are people who get inspired from them. They plan things out and execute them , and some of the thing they perpetrate are getting really intricate and could do some serious long term damage