Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

Pava wrote:
...let's wait & see if my "premonition intel" is correct
If someone could become a coder (or any other profession as a matter of fact) just based on decision, then we would have a world filled with coders. If your "premonition intel" is correct I sure will enjoy the things I will learn from such a coder :)

FXSurf wrote:Just noticed the "forex-tsd-is-going-to-be-terminated" thread has been removed.....strange
Guys, the thread was flooded with links to this site - if I was there, I would have done the same thing

As of the rest : let us see what exactly are they going to do. I have posted at that thread there what I have been told. If that is the truth or not, I don't know. Whatever they do, they have to do it any time soon, since TSD forum is dying very fast, and, as I already told, that is not good for anybody

mladen wrote:
Guys, the thread was flooded with links to this site - if I was there, I would have done the same thing

As of the rest : let us see what exactly are they going to do. I have posted at that thread there what I have been told. If that is the truth or not, I don't know. Whatever they do, they have to do it any time soon, since TSD forum is dying very fast, and, as I already told, that is not good for anybody
I honestly like this forum format better. I found TSD to be extremely frustrating to use at times.

mladen wrote:

Also the reason deleting the thread was users comments and feelings they showing frequently and sadly and it was not easy to digest for them.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Pava wrote:Just went on TSD...someone was looking at threads using my profile...some of the threads I never opened was grey'd out :lmao:
I believe that it is caused by some of the "automatic synchronizations" with mql5 back processes, but frankly don't know exactly. The issue was reported long time ago but was never solved. I don't think that accounts are hacked (at least it is quite difficult)