LikeDo You Get THAT Feeling?

Do You Get THAT Feeling?

Hello...I will use This Thread from time to time whenever I get that Special Feeling right before Something BIG will Happen...Looking @ Charts now, it is obvious that The Big Moment is just hours ( if not less time ) away if my guts are not being dishonest with me...Enjoy

You are welcome to post in here when something peculiar catches your eye...and you think something is going to happen...OR...you have an inside information about future Market Moves as our politicians do
...seems only logical to start this thread on this Forum.

Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

Pava wrote:... Something BIG will Happen... The Big Moment is just hours ( if not less time ) away if my guts are not being dishonest with me...
Hi ,
Same feeling...
Long time that I inspect charts and that I engage EA's  but for now I am all liquid.
For some days now the fx markets are desperately flat. Why ?
Have you noticed that it sometimes happen at news time (NFP, FOMC, central banks speachs...)the market quotes are frozen (no bid no ask). So I have investigated. Many answers were something like: "yes we know, as we pass orders through underlying liquidity pool, when liquidity is a lot thinner, guys from market makers and LP's withdraw pricing". Have you ever heard that?
Now about  spreads: Have you look at the spreads?
Historically, in times of higher uncertainty, global credit spreads have gone up. Brexit is on it's way, M. Trump is pilot in command, uncertainty with next European elections,  huge debt to GDP ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... ernal_debt), that should skyrocket spreads...
But see that chart:
Spreads are low... Why?
Global political risk is now at such elevated levels that investors must surely be on another planet.
Hard assets like Gold are also flat...
The credit market had lost touch with reality...no?
When will come the next Minsky moment? Next markets are CDS of CDS ?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02- ... stors-dont
Just some thought before an SNB moment...
Manage accordingly your risk levels.
Happy trading and take care.
Tomcat98
Attachments

Pava wrote:Hello...I will use This Thread from time to time whenever I get that Special Feeling right before Something BIG will Happen...Looking @ Charts now, it is obvious that The Big Moment is just hours ( if not less time ) away if my guts are not being dishonest with me...EnjoyYou are welcome to post in here when something peculiar catches your eye...and you think something is going to happen...OR...you have an inside information about future Market Moves as our politicians do
...seems only logical to start this thread on this Forum.
Where else? :)

Moving AveragesRe: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

Intel from reliable sources: TSD will NOT!...I repeat it again...will NOT! be terminated...It was all a set up...to get new blood in...to replace Mladen and Mr. Tools with new and exciting Programmer...(who happens to be nephew of the owner)...so...now...you heard it here first...and what u gonna do about it?

Pava wrote:Intel from reliable sources: TSD will NOT!...I repeat it again...will NOT! be terminated...It was all a set up...to get new blood in...to replace Mladen and Mr. Tools with new and exciting Programmer...(who happens to be nephew of the owner)...so...now...you heard it here first...and what u gonna do about it?
Frankly the site looks sad right now (see the spamming flood there)

Whatever they do and for whatever reason, they should do it fast. This way it is ... not good. For anybody ...