Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

mladen wrote:
I believe that it is caused by some of the "automatic synchronizations" with mql5 back processes, but frankly don't know exactly. The issue was reported long time ago but was never solved. I don't think that accounts are hacked (at least it is quite difficult)
nope...2 threads were grey'd out...rest was ok...most probably someone forgot to log out of my profile...(some of my nasty comments disappeared too :) )

DHS Insider Warns "It's Spy Versus Spy"

Today, we have an exclusive interview with a special DHS insider who has answered some critical questions we have on PizzaGate.  Our insider prefers to call it PedoGate and what he told us blew our minds! We are so fortunate that members of the Intel community like our work and feel they can trust us. We have been trying to get to the bottom of PizzaGate for months and the answers we got from our DHS insider stunned and shocked us. Here we go!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02- ... versus-spy

mrtools wrote: Our insider prefers to call it PedoGate and what he told us blew our minds! We are so fortunate that members of the Intel community like our work and feel they can trust us. We have been trying to get to the bottom of PizzaGate for months and the answers we got from our DHS insider stunned and shocked us. Here we go!
Trump is too soft...Stalin would move right away and put an end to foolishness...

Interesting :

A look inside the depressing sales tactics in the binary options world

Journalist becomes a binary options salesman for a day

Take a read of the latest expose on the binary options industry from The Times of Israel. A journalist there worked on the sales floor of St Binary. "The Times of Israel has documented some of the numerous ruses that fraudulent binary options firms use to separate clients from their money: misrepresenting themselves as investment experts, lying about their identities and location, taking more money than a client has agreed to deposit from their credit card, making trades without clients' permission, refusing to release clients' funds, manipulating their trades via rigged trading platforms.

I personally can testify to the misrepresentation and the lying about identities and location." The bottom line: There are people out there who will say anything to get your money.