Re: Traders joking ...

A lady is discussing with her mum the possibility of marrying a rich man that asked her out, the mum says why not, meanwhile the guy is buying her expensive gifts and fur coats, diamonds, etc so the mum and daughter decided he is right for her, and on the day of the wedding he even flies the mother in on a helicopter, he is really that rich, so she marries the man and about week later she is discussing with her mother again, and says "I think ill have to divorce him"- mother is like "why doesn't he get you everything you want?"..... daughter replies ""yes he buys everything for me but I just don't think I can stay married to him!!!" - mother "why?daughter of mine"? - daughter "I don't think we will have children " - mother ""why is that" - daughter "he likes to do it in the back", mother "is it so bad that he does that and perhaps u wont have children, he does spend a lot of money on you" -

daughter "its not that, I know he always buys be things and spends a lot on me, its just my arse was the size of a five cent piece and now its the size of a fifty cent piece"………

mother "my gosh!!!!!!" & "you're going to throw it all away for 0.45c ?!!!!"
These users thanked the author YeshuaYoke for the post:
moey_dw