IndicatorTradingLab ABC

Hello to all, especially to the coders.. I would like to ask help, can anyone convert this TradingLab ABC mt5 indicator to pinescript version5. So that it will be useable in Tradingview. Please. Thank you.. God Bless..

Also kindly excuse me for my english its not my native tongue. Excuse me also for the format of my message and attachment. I dont know if I am doing it the proper way.

Re: TradingLab ABC

KRFXEL wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:55 am Hello to all, especially to the coders.. I would like to ask help, can anyone convert this TradingLab ABC mt5 indicator to pinescript version5. So that it will be useable in Tradingview. Please. Thank you.. God Bless..

Also kindly excuse me for my english its not my native tongue. Excuse me also for the format of my message and attachment. I dont know if I am doing it the proper way.
Sorry we don't convert to TradingView (Pinescript) here so your best bet is contacting someone on TradingView to convert it for you. You'll also need to give them the source code (mq5) version as the no one can't access the code in EX5 format.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance