Need help on renko generators

Hi dear friends,

i recently replaced my laptop. On my old one, i was using the renko generator v3.2, it worked very well, i didn't like that it could not generate ATR based renko charts, but i really really liked that i could use experts on the offline renko charts.
For some reasons, on the new laptop, it does not work, the generator ea loads on the chart and i have no errors in the experts tab, but it does not generate offline charts.
So i found the v4.13, i really like that it works, it generates even atr based renkos, but unfortunately i can not use ea's on the offline charts generated by this one.
I was wondering if any expert coder from this great community could check the v3.2's function or code and implement it in the v4.13 so that i could use my ea on this one?

Thank you very much for your support.
These users thanked the author gyilaoliver for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Re: Need help on renko generators

gyilaoliver wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:02 am Hi dear friends,

i recently replaced my laptop. On my old one, i was using the renko generator v3.2, it worked very well, i didn't like that it could not generate ATR based renko charts, but i really really liked that i could use experts on the offline renko charts.
For some reasons, on the new laptop, it does not work, the generator ea loads on the chart and i have no errors in the experts tab, but it does not generate offline charts.
So i found the v4.13, i really like that it works, it generates even atr based renkos, but unfortunately i can not use ea's on the offline charts generated by this one.
I was wondering if any expert coder from this great community could check the v3.2's function or code and implement it in the v4.13 so that i could use my ea on this one?

I could be wrong, but I believe your mt4 needs to have this configuration, within options
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
gyilaoliver

Re: Need help on renko generators

gyilaoliver wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:02 am Hi dear friends,

hello, everything is fine? if MT4 is not a priority for you I recommend KT Renko Live Charts. but I agree with what Chickensword said about Turbo Renko. I also recommend Renko from OVO, they even give you a few days on a demo account.