Can someone help add push notifications to this tool please?

Hello Team,

I was wondering if I could trouble one of you expert coders to assist me with adding push notifications to this tool. I did a google search and found a few threads in here already but they're all too involved. This version is pretty simple looking and it will send email alerts but not txt messages. I've stopped using the email notification feature once I read about gmail and the trusted source issue. I do know that this is based off of zig zag and will re calculate/ or repaint. I will share my settings and how I use it. Hopefully it can help others somewhat. Thank you all again for taking the time to read this. I appreciate you all for your time and expertise.

In the picture of my chart you will see I've circled some entries. So the reason you'd get in these would be because price has pushed up to resistance (supply) or down to support (demand). So say you get a push to support and it respects that area on which candle do you enter to mitigate drawdown. You'd wait for price to impulse up then retrace down and then get in at the bottom. The very illustration of buy low sell high. The reverse is also true and you can see it in the chart. My chart is a mix of xard, beatle and pumbas.

Re: Can someone help add push notifications to this tool please?

kenshin281180# wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:05 am Hello Team,

I was wondering if I could trouble one of you expert coders to assist me with adding push notifications to this tool. I did a google search and found a few threads in here already but they're all too involved. This version is pretty simple looking and it will send email alerts but not txt messages. I've stopped using the email notification feature once I read about gmail and the trusted source issue. I do know that this is based off of zig zag and will re calculate/ or repaint. I will share my settings and how I use it. Hopefully it can help others somewhat. Thank you all again for taking the time to read this. I appreciate you all for your time and expertise.

In the picture of my chart you will see I've circled some entries. So the reason you'd get in these would be because price has pushed up to resistance (supply) or down to support (demand). So say you get a push to support and it respects that area on which candle do you enter to mitigate drawdown. You'd wait for price to impulse up then retrace down and then get in at the bottom. The very illustration of buy low sell high. The reverse is also true and you can see it in the chart. My chart is a mix of xard, beatle and pumbas.

The version you posted has no alerts.

kenshin281180# wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:45 am I appreciate you all taking the time to look at this post. I did some more searching on this page a was able to find someone else's mod and I was able to make the settings like it wanted. I thank you @MrTools for taking a look at this.
Sorry just saw your post, anyway, updated the alerts a little bit.

ps) careful with this indicator, looking in the code looks like it could repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
kenshin281180#

kenshin281180# wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:21 am @MrTools

Thank you again for assisting in adding the text notifications. I was wondering if it isn't too much trouble if you could add the tf to the alert. So I'd know which chart is firing off the signal? Thank you in advance for your time
Try
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
kenshin281180#