Reverse EA direction

Would it be possible to reverse the direction of this robot please?

What would be the necessary code for this robot to operate in the opposite direction?

There are robots that have a reverse function that can be very useful, especially on the simpler robots, which can make them very profitable.

A robot of this class is this one, to which it would be necessary to add the reverse function, or directly create another version of the robot that goes in reverse.

Thank you..

Re: Reverse EA direction

pin12 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:01 am Would it be possible to reverse the direction of this robot please?

What would be the necessary code for this robot to operate in the opposite direction?

There are robots that have a reverse function that can be very useful, especially on the simpler robots, which can make them very profitable.

A robot of this class is this one, to which it would be necessary to add the reverse function, or directly create another version of the robot that goes in reverse.

Thank you..
Looks like in lines # 154 and # 161 if you switch the "Trend" call around should do it. From 2 to 1 and 1 to 2.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:10 am Looks like in lines # 154 and # 161 if you switch the "Trend" call around should do it. From 2 to 1 and 1 to 2.
Thank you MrTools for your answer. I did what you showed me but the result is the same: the straight line on the profit chart goes down. Perhaps what would be necessary is for the robot to reverse the sells and buys; that is, instead of making buys, make sells and vice versa.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:10 am Looks like in lines # 154 and # 161 if you switch the "Trend" call around should do it. From 2 to 1 and 1 to 2.
hi mr tools .. how can change my ea signal instead of taking sell signal and open sell trade that ea take the sell signal and open buy ! .. and viseversa ... i tried to code it with my noob coding knowloadge and i changed the values of OP ... OP-SELL to OP_BUY and viseversa but ea stoped working ! help me ?