IndicatorI need help with this Indicator like: Alerts and some correction/modification in the code.

Hi Coders,
Mr. Tools, Mladen, and everyone on the awesome platform. I downloaded this indicator from the MQL5 codebase and I already added levels in the code but looks like it needs some fine-tuning from the experts, I already spent a lot of time but I am not a developer that's why I failed :)

The original name of this Indicator is RSICandlesV2 in the codebase but I renamed it RSI Tufail you can name it whatever you want but what I need is:

1- If Candle closes at the RSI level of above 60 like 60.01 or 61.05 it has to paint a Blue candle (Which it's already painting but sometimes due to the function written in the code it doesn't paint the blue candles instead it paints else color=clrVoilet
2- If Candle closes at the RSI level of below 60 like 59.99 or 59.01 it has to paint a Red candle (Which it's already painting but sometimes due to the function written in the code it doesn't paint the blue candles instead it paints else color=clrVoilet
3- If Candle closes above the RSI Level of 70 or 80 it has to paint clrSandyBrown I tried but failed
4- Same will go if the candle closes RSI Level of 20 it should paint clrSandyBrown
5- Kindly add Alerts at the level of close which will be defined by the user or If Candle closes below 60 or above 60 of the RSI Level/Value.
If you need any visual presentation I can make a video or attach images.

Regards

Tufail