MQL4 Graphic Panel (Custom Indicator)

Hello everyone. I'd like to request help with a graphics panel I'm working on that makes use of data from four custom indicators from the 9 available timeframes to update in real-time. My issue is this; Due to the nature of custom indicator calls in mql4, .i.e. with iCustom(), I can only request for one bar index for one buffer at a time. This isn't a problem in of itself but in my code I need to request for data from the four indicators more than 60 times some of which are in loops. This is after isolating each call and making sure it's only called once and stored in a variable. As you can imagine, there is a very noticeable delay every time the panel has to update the values used for calculations. Is there a way to optimize the calling of custom indicators for speed? I already tried integrating the source code of the indicators but the solar winds indicator for example has some pretty tricky calculations that make it hard for me to follow. The source code of the four indicators are attached. Thanks for your consideration.

Re: MQL4 Graphic Panel (Custom Indicator)

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:33 am You do know that Solar Wind is a joke (prank) indicator, don't you?

Perhaps you should acquaint yourself a bit more by reading this topic first: Solar Wind "JOKE" indicator.
Oh no. I had no idea. Thanks for that ChuChu Rocket! Do you have any ideas for optimizing custom indicator call speed though? Is it better to just abandon iCustom and focus on integrating the indicator calculations into my code?