QuestionDISABLE DOUBLE CLICK / RIGHT BUTTON OVER INDICATOR

Hello guys!
This is my first post on this great forum.

I have been watching around all topics, improves, creations and this is wonderful community!

I would like to ask if it is possible to disable right click over an indicator drawing. I mean, make it "non selectable".
If I have some stuff over my chart, sometimes doing double click or right click appears the wrong tree-menu. I want to do them invisible for my mouse!

Is there any kind of code that help me with it?

Thank you for all!
Kindly regards from Spain!!

Re: DISABLE DOUBLE CLICK / RIGHT BUTTON OVER INDICATOR

sutura wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:37 am I would like to ask if it is possible to disable right click over an indicator drawing. I mean, make it "non selectable".
hello mr welcome 2 the page......... sorry for late response but it cannot be done
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:17 am hello mr welcome 2 the page......... sorry for late response but it cannot be done
Thank you very much for your reply and words! :-)

It may be not possible, but our brilliant moderator & master Xard have something similar on it's code. I mean, right click on plots does not show the treemenu of the indicator properties / delete but the chart right click menu.

How is it possible? I would like to disable some stuff I have over my chart! :-)

Thank you again!!

sutura wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:38 pm Thank you very much for your reply and words! :-)

It may be not possible, but our brilliant moderator & master Xard have something similar on it's code. I mean, right click on plots does not show the treemenu of the indicator properties / delete but the chart right click menu.

How is it possible? I would like to disable some stuff I have over my chart! :-)

Thank you again!!
Hi, I think that is only possible for objects and is a property you can change (make it non-selectable). Don't think there are same properties available for index buffers.