Off Quotes

Hi all,

I am still learning how to program. I am using the simple (adaptive jurik filter) EA.mq4. viewtopic.php?p=1295435324#p1295435324

When this is running, I noticed that I get Off Quotes error and not only does the EA stop working, but I can not close the trade or modify the TP or SL.

I have researched this and it seems that the EA is suspect. How are you keeping this from happening when building an EA?

Dan

Re: Off Quotes

DansPortal wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 am Hi all,

I am still learning how to program. I am using the simple (adaptive jurik filter) EA.mq4. viewtopic.php?p=1295435324#p1295435324

When this is running, I noticed that I get Off Quotes error and not only does the EA stop working, but I can not close the trade or modify the TP or SL.

I have researched this and it seems that the EA is suspect. How are you keeping this from happening when building an EA?

Dan
Not 100% sure but think that's a broker error. ERR_OFF_QUOTES 136 No quotes. The broker has not supplied with prices or refused, for any reason (for example, no prices at the session start, unconfirmed prices, fast market). After 5-second (or more) delay, it is necessary to refresh data using the RefreshRates function and make a retry.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
DansPortal