Re: I need some help with few indictors I am no programmer

syfer1987 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:03 pm Hi everyone so I found a nice place and what's more as im, not a coder I need some who can help me convert mt5 files to mt4. I also require some raw mql4 files modified small jobs like colour and shape that are placed on the charts.
Was wondering if anyone can private pm me so i can discuss what's neds to be done or if im ok with it i can post it here.
Hi and welcome, you can post requests for indicator alterations in the thread linked below.

They need to be mq4 files not ex4 and check they haven't been decompiled if you can (see the new members section for info on decompiled indys)

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=13370

Re: I need some help with few indictors I am no programmer

Hi, need some to modify these indicators they are ADX,Fractals,vortex,parabolic_sar.
Here is what I want to be done
ADX
So for the, I would like a notification popup whenever the adx+ lines cross the adx- and adx- cross the adx+. The pop up should say adx then say line crossed and also it must say up or down based on the adx.
The white adx line I would like you to hide this.
The adx+ line should be green and adx- should be red.
In the setting of this, I would like to remove the adx period and change this adx smoothing to 1 and add DI Length with the number 5.
Hide the white adx line so set the colour to none.

Fractals
Convert to mq4.
change shape to diamond shape and make the diamond shape bigger on the chart.
The period needs to be set 3
I would make Fractals correct colour ie if uptrend I want dark green Fractals diamond shape to appear and its downtrend hen dark red diamond shape. I don’t like how the Fractals is configured for opposite so get around this we only need to change the colour, not the code.
By chage colour i mean the default colour is set red for green and green for red so all we will do is correct this so basically when its uptrend it will show the correct colour.

vortex _mtf+alerts+arrows_Line
I would like you to make the arrows false in the setting and change the period to 4.
change the darkskyblue to green.
Green for vi+ and vi- to be red.

parabolic_sar
Just need to convert to mq4

I hope some can do this for me i was struggling to do this myself as I'm not a coder.
If some can tell me were to paste the code in mq4 then maybe i could do this myself but i feel it's better left to some who knows to code.
The help would be muchly appreciated.