cTrader (.algo) vs TraderEvolution (.cs) help

Hope I'm posting in the correct forum.

I am testing out Global Prime's TraderEvolution platform but can't find any custom indicators on the Internet. Their indicators are written in C#.

I was told that cTrader's indicators are also written in C# and found a site offering free custom indicators.

Not being a programmer I thought that they would be compatible. So I downloaded some to test and found that cTrader's indicators have a .algo extension whereas TraderEvolution's indicators have a .cs extension.

I can't import the .algo files.

Does anyone know how the .algo files can be converted to .cs files so I can use them in TraderEvolution?

TIA for your help.
Terry

Re: cTrader (.algo) vs TraderEvolution (.cs) help

In2Blues wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:41 pm Hope I'm posting in the correct forum.

I am testing out Global Prime's TraderEvolution platform but can't find any custom indicators on the Internet. Their indicators are written in C#.

I was told that cTrader's indicators are also written in C# and found a site offering free custom indicators.

Not being a programmer I thought that they would be compatible. So I downloaded some to test and found that cTrader's indicators have a .algo extension whereas TraderEvolution's indicators have a .cs extension.

I can't import the .algo files.

Does anyone know how the .algo files can be converted to .cs files so I can use them in TraderEvolution?

TIA for your help.
I believe ninja trader indicators have a .cs extension
These users thanked the author Darks for the post:
In2Blues