MagnifyOBV EMA crossing indi help needed

Hi traders,

some time ago I asked a programmer to develop a modified version of the OBV indicator that can be found in the following link:

The modifications I asked him to make are the following:
1. Create a smoothed OBV line that consists in a EMA applied to close price. The smoothing must be configurable with an input of "n" periods.
2. Over the smoothed OBV line created in the first step apply a second EMA line to produce buy and sell signals when crossing, I mean, when the smoothed OBV line crosses above the EMA is a buy signal and when crosses below a sell signal. This EMA also must be configurable with an input of "n" peridos.
3. The signals must be occur calculated in the bar close to avoid fake signals because of repainting of the lines.
4. It must produce pop up alerts in the terminal and push notifications when buy and sell signals appears.

So, with this requeriments the programmer made me a custom indi but doesn´t work fine, it has bugs that must be fixed. I asked him to debug the code but he gave no response but the payment for the waok was already done ($50).

The bugs that must be fixed are the following:

1. Leave only two lines in the indicator window, the line of the smoothed OBV and the line of EMA to which it crosses. Currently the indicator also includes the line of the original OBV which has no use.
2. Both, pop up alerts and push notifications are repeated 30 times in the same buy or sell signal. Each signal must appear only 1 time. Also, the push notifications don´t include the name of the symbol, only buy alert or sell alert.
3. The indi is heavy and makes the MT4 terminal goes slow. Lighten the code as maximun deleting or replacing the useless lines.

Below you can find the indi, please be free to download and review.