Help needed: How to use currency strength indicator in EA?

Dear Friends,

I have been using an indicator named "Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED" for a quick strength analysis of main currencies. I want to use strength value of this indicator in EA but I couldn't get data from buffers. Since I have no coding knowledge, I would like to ask if there is such a way or possible to get values of this indicator values.

I build EAs using a paid application.

What I need is the value of one currency strength over the other which is automatically displayed on the related chart.

In attached example, indicator displays EURUSD strength (EUR-USD substraction) on EURUSD chart.

Can you please help?

Regards.

Re: Help needed: How to use currency strength indicator in EA?

PanicTrader wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:49 pm Dear Friends,

I have been using an indicator named "Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED" for a quick strength analysis of main currencies. I want to use strength value of this indicator in EA but I couldn't get data from buffers. Since I have no coding knowledge, I would like to ask if there is such a way or possible to get values of this indicator values.

I build EAs using a paid application.

What I need is the value of one currency strength over the other which is automatically displayed on the related chart.

In attached example, indicator displays EURUSD strength (EUR-USD substraction) on EURUSD chart.

Can you please help?

Regards.
It's doable, do you have an EA already ? It would be cumbersome to build an ea from scratch rather than simply embed the logic into an already functioning EA that already has open, exit and stop loss rules.