Re: Define the fibonacci position

tradevn001 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:30 pm Could you help me a problem?
I want define the fibonacci position of the current price compared to the zigzag line.
The highest, lowest price is taken from ZigZag indicator of mt4.
Thanks you very much.
Ideally you should move with price. of price has moved up, start fib from down and move up and vice verca.
But it doesnt matters which way you draw it as the fib levels are symmetric. the 37% level becomes 63% when drawn other way and vice verca. 50% level remains the same in drawing both ways.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Ideally you should move with price. of price has moved up, start fib from down and move up and vice verca.
But it doesnt matters which way you draw it as the fib levels are symmetric. the 37% level becomes 63% when drawn other way and vice verca. 50% level remains the same in drawing both ways.
Thanks for the reply, I need to show the relative number so I know the position of the current price quickly. So 10 or 90 it is not so important, but if you determine the direction of the previous zigzag then you can know it is exactly 10 or 90.
As an example I have a fibonacci line with zigzag and know the exact position of the price, but I need a return function so I can set up a dashboard so I can see quickly without opening each chart.
I have used two simple functions that return the highest and lowest values ​​of the zigzag line, but they don't seem to work.
double zz1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",Depth,Deviation,Backstep,1,i);
double zz2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",Depth,Deviation,Backstep,2,i);

shaileshm wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:24 pm

Thanks for the reply, I need to show the relative number so I know the position of the current price quickly. So 10 or 90 it is not so important, but if you determine the direction of the previous zigzag then you can know it is exactly 10 or 90.
As an example I have a fibonacci line with zigzag and know the exact position of the price, but I need a return function so I can set up a dashboard so I can see quickly without opening each chart.
I have used two simple functions that return the highest and lowest values ​​of the zigzag line, but they don't seem to work.

tradevn001 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Have a look at these. All these codes do pretty much the same thing.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.