HELP EA Reads history randomly, backtest produces different results.

Hello everyone,
I have an EA that reads history before opening a trade. however every time you backtest it produces a different results. I have tried several ways to fix it but had no success. I will be grateful if anyone can help me get it fixed.

I will only share its source code with anyone experienced to fix it
Attachments
one month backtest eurusd nov2018-dec6,2018 one month backtest eurusd nov2018-dec6,2018

Re: HELP EA Reads history randomly, backtest produces different results.

mecca wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 am Hello everyone,
I have an EA that reads history before opening a trade. however every time you backtest it produces a different results. I have tried several ways to fix it but had no success. I will be grateful if anyone can help me get it fixed.

I will only share its source code with anyone experienced to fix it
Hi mecca madina
You are welcome here - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mecca wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:56 am

Thanks Mntiwana, wow you are everywhere :)
I hope i may be able to get someone sincerely that can help
I think your conditions are so strict - :)
what about coders/experts,inventing a lot of codes from since long and sharing publicly,but no guarantee some one will be able to solve your matter,up to you try it or forget about.
Generally Mrtools help with codes that benefits to all traders and that is what we all trying here.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:16 am
I think your conditions are so strict - :)
what about coders/experts,inventing a lot of codes from since long and sharing publicly,but no guarantee some one will be able to solve your matter,up to you try it or forget about.
Generally Mrtools help with codes that benefits to all traders and that is what we all trying here.
regards
I understand mate, i do not own the original source code thats the only reason i'm not authorized to post it publicly. I will be able to share it with Mrtools if he can help, actually sixxer from WWI refereed me to PM Mrtools and that was how i found here.